Monday, May 31, 2010

Plant Poem For Shower Gift

[Chapter 42] Not Want To Be The Next

: Que Pasa? - Approaching A Mi Le Mire Saddened, not know if he would understand what I was thinking, what I was feeling ...
Dark Lady: Nothing - I said
sighed Clan In The Gate, I was watching everything, I still had never Guard, but because there were many members in the Clan I had to stay You Care That Dark Night
Vampire: want me to stay For You?
Dark Lady: No, I'm Okay ... It is not difficult, just I have to give back to this conference
Dark Vampire: Oh That Girl - Hug Me - Do not Want to Go for a walk?
Dark Lady: And who guard the entrance of the clan? Dark Vampire
: you have to tell someone to do ...
Dark Lady: No, only I have to wait 3 hours But just that and ends tonight, tomorrow Ericklars Supersaya Caring for the door came running Very Scared By The Clan, Valkyria Y Dskisiado came from behind him, and entered Lower Bridge, I looked, the werewolves of La Revolution Lican came back for more war and bloodshed ...
Lift Bridge Dskisiado Fall For Making It, I glared at the body began to Shivering, 13 Vampires, was all he had in the Clan, 3 women and 10 men, only 2 hunters in the clan would not survive much ... The Multiple Attacks That herd was making the Clan was breaking, My desire to continue in The Clan Slowly crumbling with every fight we lost ...
It was difficult for them to invade the Clan, were over 20, they surrounded us, the nerves were made by the sword Drop Me In The Hands ...
Widowmaker: Hunters! ! - Screaming - Attack
The order was obeyed instantly, I had entered the Clan, were more than us and more powerful ... I was lucky to not to come all the members of that flock to the War came not all ... but it came The Neophytes ... In The Clan had not Hunters So we just defended as We could ...
Widowmaker was after Ericklars, El Guerrero had gone hunting to Bach88, Celis and were fighting Killervamp Dskisiado Who could be defended as, and I had to Yoseidan, who despite being a woman I fought better than anyone, someone hit me with a foil, and I fainted, Hours After Lift Me Scared, I was in the Room of Dark Vampiro, El was Saddened ...
Staring Something Dark Lady: Where Are The Pulgoso? - Murmur
Dark Vampire: The Dark Lady were ...
: Que Bueno ... Hunters? Dark Vampire
: They survived - he said - but ...
Dark Lady: Que Pasa - Murmur
Dark Vampire: killed Supersaya
Your News I came as a bucket of water, he kept talking about but I did not listen, Have I closed my eyes, These filthy Lycans were killing a member of Clan With each time they came to attack us ...
got up and went to see the other members of the Clan, Dark Vampire came after me ...
Dark Lady: Where Is? Dark Vampire
: Everyone went to his room, not wanting to be exposed, preferably, is completely healed ...
Bach88 into the room from the first thing I saw was his Shattered Armor
Dark Lady: You okay?
Bach88: Yes Miss, I'm Okay ...
Dark Lady: You're going to need a new Armor
Bach88: This seems, do not worry, I have enough gold to buy another, that will sell it for a few coins and I'll buy something better, not Worry
Dark Lady: Good, I hope you recover soon
Bach88: Quiet, is not the first time we attacked ...
left the room and went into the room of Dskisiado, there was no
Dark Vampire: Do not want to tell you yet - Dark Lady
murmured: Que Paso? Dark Vampire
: It was, says he will not die in the hands of those Pulgoso So That is was ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bunderstand ...
I went to the Fourth of Adrenaline, Between And I held her
Valkyria Dark Lady: Hello Ladies
Adrenalina: Hey, I Think I'll go the Clan ...
Dark Lady: Okay - Murmur - are not the first - Looking Valkyrie - If You Want You can leave
also Valkyria: No, I stay ... help me here So I'll also in bad
Adrenaline: This weekend I'll go
Dark Lady: I You know that you'll pause
Adrenaline: I hoped you did not
Vampire Dark Sister, Do Not Go
Adrenaline: You also should go ...
Dark Vampire: The situation will improve
Adrenaline: Where? No Lo Ves - Riñéndole - the hunters were, we have a pack of werewolves comes to attack and kill in every fight someone in the Clan, I Want To Be The Next ...
Dark Lady: The Two stop arguing
Dark Vampire : I have the hope that the situation was settled
Dark Lady: Not so, this is out of my hands ...
Dark Vampire: You'll think of something ...
Dark Lady: No ... I'll think of nothing I left the room
De Adrenalina and enter the Room Of Agequodagis
Agequodagis: Hello, Miss - Lady
Alegre said Dark: Are you okay?
Agequodagis: Like New, will need to renew this
Sword Dark Lady: You Get Another?
Agequodagis: Claro Que Si, It's Easy ...
Dark Lady: Good, see you later ...
left the room, I went to the Room of Piaralqui, Andavo was
Andavo With Hello
Piaralqui: Hello, Miss
Dark Lady: As are?
Piaralqui: Well I, Andavo has a serious injury, stuck a sword in the leg and smashed
Andavo A Bone: Well I'll
Lady Dark Lady: Are you sure?
Andavo: Yes, I Sanare Soon, only need to rest
Dark Lady: I'll get a Potion
Andavo: That I Much help - Smiling
Dark Lady: Beware
Piaralqui: Always
Andavo: Keep it for sure ... I left the room

Dark Vampire: Guren and Lancelot went out to buy weapons Ericklars
Dark Lady: Okay, thanks
Dark Vampire: Want to calm down ?
Dark Lady: No, do not want to settle, next week will be another war and not know who can die, leaves the Clan Adrenaline And Dskisiado already gone Say you want me? Dark Vampire
: If you had not fought Tomitus would not be going through this ... if you had not let the hunters would have more defenses Go, if you were kinder to us They may Hellsing Help more often ...
Dark Lady: Ya Basta - Shout
Dark Vampire: The Reality is so ugly
not think Dark Lady: Help me find a solution not I kicked myself for what has already happened
Dark Vampire: The Well ... I can tell you You are very beautiful and have a great power of conviction and the power to read minds of others as well is something you so you can go ahead and talk to Tomitus and ask to stop attacking ...
Dark Lady: The
wants me dead ... Valkyrie: That Is False - interrupted, was staring Away ...
Dark Lady: You know listening to the conversation of others is bad manners! - I said Valkyria
: Tomitus Dark Lady wants you, you'll note when coming to fight us, hit other and not you, The Watch And anyone hurt you send someone weak to fight you or by someone tells them not Fuerte Te
hurt Dark Lady: As you know that? Valkyria
: I See Things - Dark Lady
murmured: can not say that as well as So ...
Valkyria: if you go and talk to him, He will hear,
Dark Lady: No I Will ...
Valkyria: Do not be silly ... The I Love You ...
Dark Lady: It's Not True ...
Valkyrie: I'm not doing nothing here ...
Dark Lady: Out of sight - Order Valkyria
went to his room
Vampire Dark: You know, I trust you, you will do what is best for The Clan ...
Dark Lady: Come on - I turned
Vampire Dark: A Where?
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bWant You Dark Vampire
He looked at me astonished, I was surprised or frightened by My Expression
Dark Lady: Come - Bring Me To Embrace - I Need To Be Alone With You Please
Vampire Dark: I am scared ...
Dark Lady : Please ...
Dark Vampire: The Well - Smiling, I turned around - Wait - I Look, approached me Levanto, Go around your neck with my arms - I'm Strong - Mumble
entered into his room and I settled into bed
His Dark Lady: You know I like this bed
Dark Vampire: Seriously? The Last Time You said that I should change for a coffin ...
Dark Lady: There is, I feel that I appreciate
care as Dark Vampire: The Suit Of My House - Dark Lady
murmured: Como - Dark Vampire
Surprised: There are days Paras Very Busy with affairs of Clan, you do not realize who enters or who comes out, I went out for a few days ... Do not you realize
Dark Lady: Why did not you say? Dark Vampire
: You would have said no ...
Dark Lady: You're right ... But I worry about you ... Dark Vampire
: As you concerned with all other members of the Clan, The Dark Lady is, that's not unusual in Ti ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcan not help ... I can not provide protection, I can not teach them to fight, I can not give Weapons ... ... Do not know
Dark Vampire: Talk With Tomitus
Dark Lady: That you ask for?
Dark Vampire: The I hear, I'm sure of that ...
Dark Lady: wants me dead
The Dark Vampire: You can talk to someone else, do not know why not try asking for help Al Hellsing Again?
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdid, many times, always got the same answer - I closed my eyes tight, A Flurry Of thoughts went through my head, Telling Oshadeo "Never Give Up, Always There A Way Out" ...
Dark Vampire: Something will happen is you
Dark Lady: Promise - Sent -
'll never leave me Dark Vampire: I promise to always Dark Lady can count me whenever I need to be for you and will fight for you always
Saying that is nearer to kiss me, I felt ... almost did not
Dark Vampire: That is what bothers you? - Sitting By My Side
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bneed someone else to be Clan
Vampire Master Dark: Choose A Dark Lady
Someone Else: I already did, but I do not Accept My proposal
Vampire Dark: Why not just tell him?
Dark Lady: Do not know, I have fear ...
Vampire Dark: From What?
Dark Lady: The Clan is crumbling in my hands, Passing the clan to pass someone more serious as the problems of the same to another ...
Dark Vampire: Calm down, and find a solution ...
Dark Lady: That's just say ...
Vampire Dark: Who Want To Occupy Your Cargo
Dark Lady: That's not important now know I need an administrator on the Clan To help me
Dark Vampire: If you want I can help, however other members of the Clan are rather discouraged, will not want Taking Charge
Dark Lady: It was what I was thinking ... Vampire
Dark: What Cargo take care?
Dark Lady: No, just you be leader of the Clan and I want you near, to learn all things
Vampire Clan Dark: Okay ... Tell me
Dark Lady: What? Dark Vampire
: Who do you want as master on the Clan ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bAlready Know, Dark Vampire
Soon, Go! Dime - Praying
Dark Lady: No of course not - Stop Me - I have to go
Vampire Dark: I enclose - Standing automatically
Dark Lady: No, I have to do something I
Vampire Dark Sola: But I You said you loved me You
Near Dark Lady: To From Clan Themes, No To This
Vampire Dark: Are Almost Dawn, you better do it when the moon rises again
Dark Lady: You're right ... This
Well I went to my room and got into my coffin, I slept somewhat disturbing, Next Day Look At the character I had in mind to no avail, Back to the Clan ... I was at the brink of despair, had to find ASAP, do not want anyone else Death in the clan. Gianina

Rojas
Daughter Of The Night
Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment