Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Free/foundations Of Music

[Chapter 40] Decisions

I opened my eyes, Vampire Dark Naked By My Side was sleeping, I walked my Lips Of His Body Cream until he woke up, I leaned against his side and kissed her neck while he caressed my hair, not resisted and bit me, I press Waist By What I came away
Dark Lady: Sorry - I said
Dark Vampire: Do not Worry - mumble - How Are You?
Dark Lady: Well ... Better Than Yesterday
Dark Vampire: Que Bueno, No Me Gusta Verte Triste ...
I started to dress
Dark Lady: Don still do not know you
Dark Vampire: Yes - he said cheerfully - I discovered some days ago - Smiling
Dark Lady: What Is It? - Finished dressing
Di Me Around And Dark Vampire already He was fully dressed
Dark Vampire: Look
I stood before and closed her eyes concentrating, Wait quietly, suddenly nothing happened ... I thought I saw the Most High, I looked down, his feet not touching the ground, I was floating
Dark Lady: You Move?
Dark Vampire: Still No ... I need to practice ...
Dark Lady: Try - Rete
was a foot from the floor lift one leg straight and fell My
Dark Vampire: As hard as I try I can not ...
Dark Lady: Because we do it ...
Dark Vampire: Let The Hunt
Dark Lady: No bucket - I said calmly - Only Human bucket turned into vampires ...
Dark Vampire: No Fights Against Werewolves? - Intrigued
Dark Lady: not my style - I said - I'd rather carry Fiesta En La Paz
Dark Vampire: So I fight for you
Dark Lady: Thanks - Smiling said
left the room and went hunting Dark Vampire, Jonal met me
Dark Lady: Do not want to talk about - order
Jonal: Okay - He calmly said - I talk about something else
Dark Lady: From What?
Jonal: I will turn into a werewolf - Its My body froze Phrases
Dark Lady: These Fool! - I said
Jonal: No, I have been thinking much, I do not want to be vampires Dark Lady - Look What Horrified
Dark Lady: How You Can ...
Jonal: I got One of those stones Damn
Dark Lady: Do not you think ...
Then a chest of Saco Your bag
Jonal: What I have here - Show - I'll use it soon ...
Dark Lady: No Jonal - covering my face with my hands
Jonal: But Lady return Dark, I'll get The Cure And return, I'll Vampire Again, I will return to the clan and I'll help ... Dark Lady Sweat
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcan not believe I'm Listening ...
Jonal: Yatote My Decision ...
Dark Lady: Do not do that ... Please
Jonal: Dark Lady already decided it was very difficult, But The Best For My ...
Dark Lady: Do you should think Jon , but not help you while you are a disgusting Lycanthrope ...
Jonal: I understand ...
walked away, I looked around, not a shadow that moved, just me and my sadness ...
I left the Clan, I went to Lake That Tomitus I teach, there was the ...
Tomitus approaches Me, Kiss Me Hand Very Affectionate And I smiled at
Dark Lady: You're a cheeky - I said
Tomitus: Bella Dama Que Pasa? What is troubling you now?
Dark Lady: Conversations With Me So That audacity? You're a hypocrite, hypocrite and shameless
Tomitus: Ah - realizing my discomfort - I think that this is serious ...
Dark Lady: Of course! - Chill - You Could Invent Me These Things - Riñéndolo
Tomitus: Inventing? - As If I knew nothing - I do not understand Bella Dama
Dark Lady: Do not mess, took me to City Knowing that we would see The Hellsing And now everyone thinks I'm With You ...
Tomitus: Well - Approaching - Are Not So Far From The Truth
Dark Lady: Never - Challenging - Listen, I'll never Mancilla Contigo Mi Raza ... Less
Tomitus: Yikes! - Sarcastic - The Girl That Brava ...
Dark Lady: No Quiero Verte Nunca Mas - I said Turned Around
Tomitus: Why? Did not We Be Friends?
Dark Lady: My Friends Do not I get in trouble ...
Tomitus: Wait! - It gets in my way - I did?
Dark Lady: What did you do? What did you do are you a disgusting Lycanthrope! - Crying - You did!
Tomitus: I see - Outraged
Dark Lady: Out Of My Way
Tomitus Under closed head Fists, took his sword and The Saco Dark Lady
I did not think beat me in duel or Yes?
Tomitus: Duty ... When I cross with a leech like you ... You Kill
took a step back Trying To Find A Way Out, Tomitus he pointed his sword and not intended to attack ...
Tomitus: Fight Leech
Dark Lady: If you want to kill me do it, but I will not fight ...
Tomitus: Fight! - Screaming - O Te Mato Fight Right Now!
Dark Lady: Well Do - Rete
Tomitus pressed his sword and attacked me dodge the attack with great skill, I attacked again I would give in the neck, but I put my arm and I hurt , A groan escaped my lips but he kept attacking me ... I was asked many times why had not been transformed into a werewolf, for Attack, think that does not want to fight me and I just did to bother ... I was wrong, at the least indices were transformed, Releasing A Grief Howl, he ran against my bark, try to stop with my hands and fell to soil, fit my shoulders and began to pull strongly, I felt as if I were ripping ... I defended as I could and Get out of my top ... I was kicked and wallowing on the ground, reacts instantly, then remembered the words of Angel ... "If in a fight, can not win ... Run" took a step back Trying To Find A Way Out, But The Agile Prevented I moved my site ... in those moments I wanted Lester M. appeared as she always does ... I The Idea Step For A Head ten times, then I realized he would not appear ... This time I was alone ...
Tomitus were nearly twice as much weight I was Thrice Strong and five times faster than me, if I would reach an attempt to escape, if trying to escape I would reach anyway ...
No I was out, could not escape ... someone will come urgently needed to help me, but what I wanted was highly unlikely ...
One Shot disturbs Tomitus fell to the ground, I could barely Look, my face was bloodied by Recovering Quickly attacks, a man came to me, took a handkerchief and wipe my "Poor Little Girl" murmur, was accompanied by a Girl, Man Tomitus had shot with a shotgun and he was very busy with Bullet, after struggling achieved by removing the pellet from his body and attack, The Girl Who was with him died instantly be crossed, Man He took his gun and shooting another, I had cured to Certain Part ... Stop Me Take My Sword Attack A Tomitus
Dark Lady: My Nasty Lycanthrope Atacama, not others That just trying to help - I groaned
Force Attack With A Tomitus That may hurt him, instantly took its form Humana
Tomitus: Dark Lady Fight - mumble - Fight To Survive ...
saying it will go away, lost the strength in my legs and I fell I do not care, I Have No Worry For Nothing ... Then Cries From The Man I alerted, Turn Head Its Partner was dead ...
Lady Dark: Are Human ...
not answer me, her tears were only for his companion, who lay dead on the floor ...
Dark Lady: A Better Way - Murmur - otherwise become She also Lycanthrope - The relentlessly screamed I do not care your tires, I rise and Move ...
the howls of the werewolves again disturbed me, someone running towards me, Look My Sword But Not The found , With'd left the stranger, angry shouts for my carelessness, I Day Around , Man standing in front of me, I offered Sword ... "I Agequodagis" said ...
Dark Lady: Thank you ... You walk away from me ...
Agequodagis: You're A True Vampire
Dark Lady: Yes - I said Looking Seriously - and I have not nor have I tested recently Hunted Human Blood, Are you still near me I Matare
Agequodagis: I came to this Zone A request of my sister, she was very passionate about the topic, wanted to meet a vampire ...
Dark Lady: Well Found That Death Penalty ... - I said sarcastically
Agequodagis: I want to be vampires
Dark Lady: It's A Damn ... Not Recommended
Agequodagis: Listen - Approaching A Mi - I Want To Be Vampire
Dark Lady: I'll kill you ...
Agequodagis: be your servant, be for you when you need me, but it's all I ask ...
Dark Lady: No need ... Servers
Agequodagis: Make me, Please - Kneeling
Dark Lady: No ... Márchate Human not want to hurt ...
Me Di Tour, A Cry Behind bothers me, it was blood, the Human had cut his arm ... Di Me Around And I rushed biting with all my strength ...
Me Move Terrified, had nearly died
Dark Lady: Do you know I hate this - I said - but that '... Do you want to be vampires, So I'll be ... - Take your knife and got a small cut in Doll, leaving Spill My Blood On His Lips - Baby, If You Live ...
Di Me Tour, took my arm ...
Agequodagis: Of course I want to live ...
Dark Lady: That I do not doubt - I smiled ...
take you to the Clan ... I do not see anyone in Entry ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bthink it was the turn of Ihsahn - Murmur
Agequodagis: Is something wrong?
Dark Lady: Topic Clan ... Come on, I think there is a free ...
Raidem I met, who looked very calm, then I remembered something I wanted to Ask Long Ago ...
Dark Lady: Hunter - Looking
Raidem: talking to me? - Reacting
Dark Lady: Yes - Dimension
Raidem: My Name Is Raidem
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdid not remember ... do me a favor ... Raidem
Raidem: This Well
Dark Lady: Tell A Ericklars , Mentor, Lancelot and Guren Jonal That Go To The Board Of Meetings
Raidem: This Well
Dark Lady: In 1 Hour And you're going
Raidem: Well ...
Let A Agequodagis In Your Room, we talked about The Rules Of Clan And I went to La Sala De meetings, they were all together
Jonal: What is Urgency Dark Lady?
Dark Lady: You're impatient ... Well, I need all of you do you a favor
Mentor: So Far Not Made In The Clan Wars
Dark Lady: I There Will Be A ...
Ericklars: we can help
Dark Lady Well - Thinking - The younger vampires need Help With Your Arms I can not do everything myself, I would like to help them with That
Mentor: We're Not Your Godparents O Si?
Dark Lady: I'll return the favor with something that you want ... Anything
Raidem: And What You Can Do What We Do not?
Dark Lady: Many Things ... I tell you
Lancelot Guren:'s fine with me - breaking his silence, his hoarse voice shook my skin
Dark Lady: Wow For a moment I thought you Silent, never speak
Lancelot Guren: Speak only when necessary ... I Do
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bHelp?
Raidem: The Fine ... But
Dark Lady: Here Comes The Disunion
Raidem: I need to stop attacking Tomitus To Help Your Learners ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcan fix that, and do not help at all, just one ... The Guardian who lose will be of my family and I also teach them Fight Like A Few Things ...
Mentor: This is the height ...
Dark Lady: You'll have to Adrenalina
Mentor: Being So ... I can help - Smiling
Raidem: And I Know?
Dark Lady: Piaralqui that okay?
Raidem: Well ...
Dark Lady: Valkyria Jonal help me with?
Jonal: If you like ... It Aunt From Vampire Dark Truth
Dark Lady: Yes ... Lancelot Guren, a new member in the Clan, Agequodagis, will Contributor Very Easy This
Guren Lancelot: Well I'll go with Your Neophyte
Dark Lady: And Ericklars ... For You This Andavo
Jonal: I think it would be better That Help A Vampire Dark ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave A Problem With
Raidem: What?
Dark Lady: No Accepts Assistance of any kind ...
Mentor: Vampire Dark? For the neophyte who is behind you? - All laughed
Dark Lady: Just - I said Looking - What You Do With My Life is my business ...
Jonal: Please Mentor, Control Your Words
Mentor: This Good ... But I also learned I Tomita ...
Raidem: Maybe he can do something to stop attacking
Dark Lady: Enough! - Shout - I will not Deal With Tomita Nunca Mas - I said Furious
Jonal: Control yourself Dark Lady
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bsaid enough! - Closed Fists - I told them what I wanted, I have to go ...
opened Door And I left The Room, They continued talking for a while before you go ... went into my room and I got into my Sarcophagus, I slept with great difficulty ...
Power Before Awakening, Ihsahn was Interrupted ...
Dark Lady: You Want Now - Renegade
Ihsahn: Can We Talk?
Dark Lady: Okay ...
Raise Me
Following him, entered his room ...
Dark Lady: Here I have ...
Ihsahn: Dark Lady I have to go ...
Dark Lady: No you do not - I Say And Walk Around In Circles
Ihsahn: I met a girl, I'll go somewhere else
Dark Lady: A Vampire?
Ihsahn: Yes, I want to go Dark Lady ...
Dark Lady: Oh! Why Whenever I have these dilemmas!
Ihsahn: I'm sorry ...
Dark Lady: No, okay ...
Ihsahn: Thanks ...
Dark Lady: Where You Going?
Ihsahn: Tomorrow ...
Dark Lady: The Well - sigh - I have to hunt ...
Ihsahn: Sorry ...
Dark Lady: Do not Worry ...
I left the Clan, went to Forest I did not want to cross paths with anyone why insurance would receive a close, I went to Pueblo, there were many people wandering in Street, Attack Silently ...

Gianina Rojas
Daughter Night
Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment