Saturday, May 1, 2010

Places In Austin To Have A Baby Shower

[Chapter 39] Defamation

After I had left alone in the woods, walk slowly toward the Clan, was near the Clan "Hellsing" And Monsieur Lester quickly approached to me, seemed annoyed, I thought someone was following me, I turned to Look but no one ...
I took the arm of a sudden ...
Dark Lady: Oh! What You Get Monsieur! - Complaints - Let me!
M. Lester: We need to talk - I most strongly Jala
Dark Lady: Alright! - Trying To Drop - You're hurting me! - Drops Chille
And I walk behind me as if to escape Lady
Dark: Now That I?
M. Lester: Do not play Dark Lady, you know very well what did you do
His phrases bothered me, he was talking
Dark Lady: No I understand Monsieur ... frighten me - Putting in astonishment
M. Lester: Dark Lady - Screaming - Answer me
Want Something Dark Lady: Okay, calm down Monsieur Me This Much ...
Frightening M. Lester: You Have Some love affair with werewolves? - He said trying to control
Its Expression Saco My Alma De Mi Cuerpo, A Werewolf ...
Dark Lady: These Fool! - Reacting - Never Me So Monsieur disgrace!
M. Lester: Many Vampires Hellsing I saw recently with Tomitus, say they have something with and to you buy a sword
Dark Lady: No Monsieur're crazy, I have nothing with the - desperate - I Swear
M. Lester : do not lie Dark Lady! - Tighten the Brazos
Dark Lady: No I'm lying - Chille - I swear by the most sacred thing I have, I'm not besmirching Monsieur Mi Raza!
then calmed down a bit ...
M. Lester: A Gift From Veras Sword?
Dark Lady: Yes - Going Head
M. Lester: You're crazy! - Shout - As you accept something from a werewolf, What You Get Dark Lady! - Dark Lady seemed
Crazy: Hey! - Trying To Drop - You're Not Who to tell me I can do or not Monsieur, besides that you care? If not your life? In This Moment
Lester M. Levanto La Mano frantically hit me in the face, I'm afraid by its reaction, tried to free herself but could not, looked at me with anger as if I hated
Dark Lady: You're an idiot - I said
muttered answered No, I had come loose and stood in front of me
Dark Lady: Well Monsieur Listen Lester - Raising his voice a little - what I do or not do, hold you without care, they were careful Alone and need not An Idiot Walk Me Watching Your Shoulders, so let me quiet and not see you anymore, I took a step
dodging, Lower Head Closing his eyes tight, I wanted to Mourn, But Not For The Strokes Lester M. Tipping I felt rage, but why it has reacted well
A Simplicity ... I realized that Lester M. followed me, I turn in front
Di Dark Lady: You Want! - Shout
M. Lester: Sorry, I lost patience, Pass Me Not Dark Lady
: Monsieur Who Do You Think? - Shout - Do You Think You! To come to me to claim something that I did not? - Was still Screaming - Who You Think You Are To Come To blame for something that I do? Who Monsieur! Who! Clan Of Nobody Calls Me Something I Do or did not do for you to come here to tell me to stop doing this or that thing! Please!
M. Lester: Calm down - said in a calm voice
Dark Lady: Soothe Me? Want to calm me down! - Raising his voice - just give me a Lapo Monsieur! Since this calm if I attacked? As!
M. Lester: You made me angry
Dark Lady: Ah! - Turning - The Lord was angry! - Looking Angry - Did I upset with you when I hit you? Perhaps when I'm Very Angry And I attacked? Monsieur No Do not You Raise Your Hand Now you come and hit me who you think!
M. Lester: I told you I'm sorry
Dark Lady: What! - Clenching his fists - he meant? What I did not approach Tomitus? Why? Afraid that I fell in love? And If So What? What will happen?
M. Lester: Our Race undefiled by a werewolf Dark Lady, I am sure that you will not
Dark Lady: Then where do you come Your Claim!
M. Lester: My Partners - screaming - saw you with Tomitus, you went to play with him like great friends and swam in Lake In The Hill, also went to the city and you Buy This sword he carried
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bneeded the Sword - Murmur
M. Lester: Why do not you buy it yourself? Why do I get towards that Lycanthrope
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdid not have enough gold to buy it - I said
M. Lester: All Sales With Say It, Believe That These tarnishing our race That
Werewolf Dark Lady: And If So What ?
M. Lester: You know what you are saying? Dark Lady you want to achieve?
Dark Lady: You Are The Issues To Do ... To others, I have to ask permission to see someone
M. Lester: It's A Werewolf! - Screaming - There are many vampires in the Area and you meet a Werewolf!
Dark Lady: Well may I get along better with the werewolves! - Shout
M. Lester stared at me
Quiet Dark Lady, you look at me!
M. Lester: I never thought hearing these things ... You
Dark Lady Dark Lady: For All You Ever change our opinion, besides he gave me this sword and I got rid of the old man who had, do not I get a gift from someone ?
M. Lester: I can not Believe That You're telling me these things ...
Dark Lady: Well Monsieur Hear Well, I'm saying And you know - Raising the Voice - Tomitus
Me So
Strongly Monsieur Monsieur Lester River Lester: That I can not believe
Dark Lady: You're right, I'm Bad Lying - Thinking - But Keep It If You Like it
M. Lester: You Interested
A Dark Lady: And your a fool to believe That I'm going to fix a Lycanthrope
M. Lester: I knew, Tomitus
not like Dark Lady: And How Do You Know?
M. Lester: I can see it ... No You can look at a werewolf, they have no eyes to
Dark Lady: Who knows ... Not Ugly - Laughing cynically
M. Lester: You've Made Me So you know I hate
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave to go to Clan, If You Have Nothing To Do So Chau - The Dodge and walk Clan Lester M. followed me - do not see the problem Monsieur, I humans ever, I could look for on the then and Want to Be Vampire Werewolf And No
M. Lester: So why do not you change your race?
Dark Lady: You Say?
M. Lester: Ask A Tomitus, Dark Lady Listen to me, Before, there was Werewolves, Vampires Only, But They Vampires who rebelled and killed their brothers, then a witches cursed, there is a stone Makes Vampires become Werewolves ...
Dark Lady: That Horrible
M. Lester: Werewolves became our slaves for many centuries, until it was revealed, fought for their freedom, learned A Win To Take Advantage Of Luna And Won ...
Dark Lady: Well Monsieur Were Smart ...
Lester: No Damaris, is not it
Dark Lady: That's Not My Name And Do not call me again so you understand - Challenging
M. Lester: You should not be friends with the werewolves ...
Dark Lady Dark Lady: There is no rule that says you can not, besides if it makes me become strong, I will - would be
M. Lester: No Dark Lady, No Te Rebajes So
Dark Lady: Tell Me Something
M. Lester: That Thing
Dark Lady: There is some possibility that a werewolf vampire is back?
M. Lester: Yes, There is a potion that makes men Wolf becomes a vampire
Dark Lady: Interesting ...
M. Lester: you have in mind?
Dark Lady: Nothing - Face Of Innocence
With Monsieur Lester: I do not like you see yourself with Tomitus
Dark Lady: Well, no I have to ask permission to do things - I said, thinking fast - perhaps you asked me Allowing Estés In Victoria? No, now they are happy, perhaps can not think that suddenly it's what I want?
M. Lester: Victoria and I are no longer - Dark Lady
said sharply: not my business ...
M. Lester: I do not think I want a Werewolf, Vampire carry blood into the veins
Dark Lady: Well We arrived ...
M. Lester: Do not get in trouble ...
Dark Lady: For Nothing - Between The Dark Vampire Clan
Nears
Holdin Dark Lady: Looks like someone I miss
Dark Vampire: Where did you go - Dark Lady said
Intrigued : A Little Of This, A Little there ... I went to get a new sword and other matters that were pending
Dark Vampire: Naughty, You left me Alone In The Dark Lady
Clan: Just Me Fui A couple of days - I insisted
Dark Vampire: It was an eternity ... - Hug Me
Dark Lady: The King Of Drama You know ... - kissed her forehead, when a stench disturbs me - Werewolves was fighting Truth - Dark Vampire
Murmur: Yes - Laughing
Dark Lady: Go take off that smell ... I'll stick The Vampire In The Dark Body
: Fight them every night ... I'm used
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdo not I can not even smell the blood of those nasty beasts ... So What - releasing the Arms - Are You Gonna Be Smelling A Werewolf keeps you away from My
Dark Vampire: The Well - Groaning - Hey - rub
Dark Lady Hair: Que - Intrigued
Dark Vampire: Te Quiero - is fast approaching and I Gratuity
Kiss Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdid to deserve This Award? Dark Vampire
: Nothing - Smiling - Just Be Your
Dark Lady: The Well - Intrigued - You Need? Dark Vampire
: Perhaps I Want Something To Say These Things?
Dark Lady: Are you sure? Dark Vampire
: Best In Me ... This girl thinks I'm Interested ...
Dark Lady: Are Better ...
I turned around, Dskisiado was watching from a corner
Dark Lady: Something happens Hunter? - Approaching him Dskisiado
: No ... No Lady, just think it's a bit hypocritical ...
Dark Lady: Ah - Thinking - I'm in such good humor that you know will not answer Your Rudeness
Dskisiado: Rudeness is no
Lady Dark Lady: I'm Married Dskisiado No, No Me Digas ...
Dskisiado Lady: The Lady leaders of this clan ...
Dark Lady: That's got nothing, anyone can be ...
Dskisiado: You ... - gradual approach - You're The Lady - Spinning around me - You're The Lady Of Tomitus
Dark Lady: That's a lie ... Where did you get?
Dskisiado: All members of the Hellsing I know, came to tell ... You are a hypocrite, dishonor Our Race wallowing With A Werewolf disgusting and come here as if nothing happened - Rubbing My arm - still smells ...
The Dark Lady: Not letting you - I said
Dskisiado Furious: let me not? Tell The Truth? You Are A Bitch hypocrite?
the fury seized me at that time and attack it, took out my sword and stabbed him ... I had hit the walls and my sword was going through at the bottom of your stomach, I was holding the sword with Sana and I began to slowly sweep , Dskisiado She cried Grief, Then someone came and pulled me ... I was Jonal
Jonal: These Loca - said quietly Grip the arms to get away from Dskisiado
Dark Lady: Let me go! - Screaming tried to fend off
Jonal: No, That's Wrong! - No drop - Please Relax ...
Dskisiado pulled the sword barely ...
Dskisiado: So this sword is the Dear gave you Tomitus ... You use it to hurt your teammates?
Dark Lady: Shut up! - Shout
Jonal: Silence Dskisiado, Dskisiado
More Respect: Respect? By This Bitch? Please ... rolls with a werewolf
Dark Lady: That's a lie! - Chille
Jonal:
Dskisiado Dskisiado Enough: Why should I? For that she upset?
Jonal: I said! - Raising the Voice - Ya Basta! - I reached out and paralyze Dskisiado - Can Be What You Want, but remains the leader and therefore deserves respect - Release Me - I'm sorry happened here
Dark Lady Dark Lady: Do not believe ... Lie ...
Jonal Jon: Everyone Dark Lady knows, can not deny Something that is so obvious ...
tears began to burst from my eyes, raised my sword and I went to my room "You're stupid!" Shout At The Twilight Of My Room "All For One Cursed Sword "The Tire frantically and hit the door of my room, I go ...
Vampire Vampire Dark Dark: Spend Some Honey? - Approaches and embraces me
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhear Truth - I said barely
Vampire Dark: Yeah ... I do not think that is true
Dark Lady: Thanks - I Hug
buried my face in his arms and stroked me slowly, sitting on the floor of my room and a mortuary Silence Horrid complete the picture of that moment ...
Dark Vampire: Do not Have to Make Both Problem For A Dark Lady Smallness ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcan not stand this ... I would like to be human again ... - I said
I looked up and I Clean Tears ...
Dark Vampire: if they were human Serious Renegona Viejita
A Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bam old - I complained
Dark Vampire: Well, It seems to me A Beautiful Damsel ...
Dark Lady: Seriously? - Taking his hand that was resting on my face
Vampire Dark: A little bossy - led - Screaming and bossy - cynically - But Beautiful
Dark Lady: That Do not Help - About
Vampire And Kiss Me Dark: And That?
Dark Lady: If That Are - The Kiss - Help Much - The New
Kiss My hands start to unravel the bonds of their armor, leaving Flow The Passion that brought in those moments ...

Gianina Rojas

Daughter Of The Night Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment