Friday, May 21, 2010

Feet Burning After Football

[Chapter 41] recruit Hunters


10 Years 10 Years ... Stayed In The Clan And Raidem Mentor, Mentor First He left saying he no longer wanted becomes more and Raidem few days later saying that the Hellsing Many were planning war, they, while in The Clan were very helpful, not only for being Guardians Of The Apprentice but also in the War Against The Herd "Revolution From Lycans" Sometimes we won, sometimes lost Many, But Not In The Clan That They "Sometimes We earned" would never happened, I was thankful that they We Have Aided, All This Time ...
When they left the lost war against Clan That Came In Mancha, never could win, could not defend ... were losing effort, Gold And Hope ... There was a time when you asked for help to The Hellsing, I was desperate not know what to do to avoid attacks of this clan, have made the Tomitus was disgusted with me was costing too expensive for all members of my clan ... The Hellsing said no to my request, would not help us because we are not worthy of the support ... was busy making his chores, Mentor And Raidem came to help, sometimes for 100 We thus losing and losing ... In one of those battles lost to Mikituz, cries a lot ... Wicoloco, Who was a hunter of that herd I had quarrel with him showed no mercy ... cutting off his head in front of everyone ... During that time no more revenues into the Clan, But If I lost Hunters ...
Jonal Who Previously Had Me Use the Stone Damn advised he had achieved, I promised to return soon ... I never saw him Back, during all that time waiting for the back ... My dreams were broken, he would not return ... I'm tired of waiting and I resigned, had lost a More ... Hunter
while watching the Clan Lying In My Eyes And Dark Vampire In Total Desperation Tried to cheer, accompanied me to hunt, though he was younger than I had learned a lot in a short time, learned to fight against Werewolves and feeding on them was more beneficial to fight against demons O Human Hunting In The City Work never saw a single minute, I was always fighting Werewolves, It was always ... So always stunk ... but I was used to that, he was always a cocky and I loved To Be Me So ... Extremely Jealous And Whenever I repeated that I should not Fight, which he would do everything for me ...
was a cloudy night, was hunting, I had been accustomed To the blood of werewolves, vampires Dark That was very persevering, does not eat something else and had killed many men Lobo De La Zona, I just did not feel like anything, we were losing very thru Lycans against the revolution and That honestly I always put a bad mood.
Javier, a leader of Hellsing Approaches That night, I was very calm So I do not immutability of His Presence ...
Javier: Hi - I said looking at me - I see you are very strong ...
Dark Lady: Not much, but I defend - I said No Importance Take him
Javier: Me Presento, Soy Javier Uno De Los Lideres Del Clan Hellsing, En El Clan Estamos Creando Canteras Para Que Mas Vampiros Como Tu Puedan Unirse Y Ser Mas Fuertes…
Dama Oscura: Soy Dama Oscura, Líder Del Clan Hijos De La Noche, Y No Necesito Integrarme A Ustedes… Estoy Bien En El Clan…
Javier: Hijos De La Noche? Todavía Existe Ese Clan? Lo Que Comentan Es Que La Revolución De Licántropos Están Destrozándolos Guerra Tras Guerra…
Dama Oscura: Pero Nos Defendemos… No Nos Tumbaran Mientras Pueda avoid
Javier: You Can Help In The Arms ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave the weapons it needs ...
Javier: We note from what you have are not very good ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bsaid! - Shout - Go now before they lose patience
Javier: No reason to be angry ... Miss
Dark Vampire: She said you left ...
Javier: Neophytes. .. When you learn ... If you run away from them will be stronger
Dark Lady: Thanks! - I said it hurt - But No Need For Your Help ...
Javier
left, I Left very upset and worried, sure they were going to tell other members of my clan to join ...
The Hellsing Is The Only Clan De La zone from Children of the Night, All Other were devastated by the werewolves, so many fights that are in the area, the clans of vampires are burned until only ash, Sometimes I think we are lucky to still exist, A flock of Tomitus It would not Nothing more or less destroyed with a few fights, but for some reason I did ...
I kept thinking about what he said Javier, the concern did not leave my head ...
Dark Lady: Darling - Leading Vampire Dark - Back In Clan Only this time
Vampire Dark: Why?
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave to do something ...
Dark Vampire: That Thing?
Dark Lady: My Baby ... Back Case Al Clan When You Are Finished ... Then I reach for you
Dark Vampire: The Fine ...
I retire, I went up to M. Lester, After a long while I was training ... Search
Dark Lady: Can We Talk?
M. Lester: Sure Miss ...
Dark Lady: Why Are Recruiting Vampires?
M. Lester: Simple, we want to be stronger and if recruited other vampires and they can fight We set For us and we will be stronger, I will win in droves as the Great Hounds Or The Revolution Of Werewolves ...
Dark Lady: Anyone going to invite?
M. Lester: If Ms. And also you should join us ...
Dark Lady: You know that would never happen ... Monsieur
M. Lester: It Only Takes A Review ...
Dark Lady: Why do you want to go with you? I am not strong, has not fought very well and I know in the Hellsing is resented by many ...
M. Lester: No Es Por Ti - said curtly - This Is Your Hunters
Dark Lady: What? - Sarcastic
Monsieur Lester: You In Your Vampire Clan Very Strong, Lancelot Guren, Cristiam, Ericklars, you know they will not let you Faithful Son Of Nothing So we want to bring you to you and they will follow you
Dark Lady: And Learners
M. Lester: No place for very vampire Miss, If you come I promise I'll Help, But Have To Come Your Hunters And part of the Clan
Dark Lady: And The Apprentice? - Insisted
Monsieur Lester: Dark Lady Solo are neophytes, understand ... The Leaving Free Or Let Your Clan Commanding Another Vampire Hunters Can You And Your Coming ...
Dark Lady: No It is for me ... it's for them ... No Monsieur - led - No Quiero ...
Monsieur Lester: Do not Say That, Know What Is Best For You ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdo not want ... I Will Not Leave A Monsieur Learners - Stuttering - I can not, goes against my morals, I can not give to Improve I and a few and leave the rest ... I can not ...
M. Lester: Well, we continued to recruit and we do not care if it is Your Clan, guests and I'm sure not to miss the chance ...
Dark Lady: Please - Pleading
M. Lester: What Happens Now?
Dark Lady: The Revolution Of Lycans We recently attacked too often - lowering the head
M. Lester: I Thought I Tomitus Towards That do not attack them ...
Dark Lady: Tomitus This mad at me, sure I want her dead ... Hunters do not want my leave, If there are just new to the Clan No Defender and I can disappear ... Clan
Monsieur Lester: Sorry, But Your hunters need to grow and we will go a long ...
Dark Lady: Please - Crying - I beg Monsieur, Some Clan was once part of - my voice sounded Desperate - Trying to Help, to learn a lot not deny Things In The ... This Clan has been my home for more than 1000 years, not allow them to disappear in this way!! They denied us and help when asked, but ... at least not corroborate with that clan Monsieur Please Disappear!
M. Lester: This Woman - Renegade - Calm down, okay, will talk with leaders of Hellsing, I will tell you not invite members of your Clan
not answered
M. Lester: But do not make sure nothing Eh
Dark Lady: I'm sure that will convince them - Murmur - Thanks
Monsieur Lester: Dark Lady, Do not Do These Things ... You're A Good Leader, only need to pick those around you, if you stay with learners in your clan never amount to anything
Dark Lady: If I stay with apprentices in the clan, I can reach many ... Monsieur, I can not attract hunters to my clan have already lost Infinity of war against the Revolution of werewolves, but I can help learners What If I have to surround myself with Learners I will ... I promise that the Clan will not go away
Me Remove
Arrive At
Clan, was concerned Cristiam
Dark Lady: Something happens Hunter?
Cristiam: Dark Lady, I receive a proposal ...
Dark Lady: We invite you to Hellsing
Cristiam: Yes, I was thinking ... They are very strong, do not think they should join them?
Dark Lady: No Cristiam, I think not ...
Cristiam: Hey, I need ... Arms New
Dark Lady: You're saying You want to leave? - The Serious Look
Cristiam: Only serious for a time - said almost stammered quickly - when such arms will return to the Clan and help you
Dark Lady: Si Te Vas, never returned
Saying That went into my room, I watched the long balcony, thinking about many things, many members of the Clan also ... I thought of Oshadeo, in his horrible death, and his discomfort in Diokaides Me by differences in ideas , In Drakulin Remembered As ... had got that name and the day that I implore you to not remove him from Clan ... was now part of Hellsing and Strong was also reminded Kurama ...
came to my Mind You Should Change Method Of Clan, which perhaps could better assist their needs ... should help to Top Guns, should show what a Victoria Day I teach, train ...
I went to my room, I was sitting in Cristiam Puerta Del Clan
Dark Lady: Hey, Cris
Cristiam: Tell Miss
Dark Lady: Hey, I - led - I can not help here in the Clan, I can not give you what you need ...
Cristiam: Dark Lady You Gave Me The Order, I will perform it - said almost Muttering
Dark Lady: Not About The Order Cris, This Is What I can not help Hunters Clan, I think everyone should go to Hellsing
Ericklars: I will not go - said interrupting
Dark Lady: Erick?
Ericklars: Yo Me Quedo Dark Lady, So Let's Just You And Me In The Clan Te Voy A Side
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bthink you should change your weapons
Ericklars: I think I must be faithful to help me when you need it most ... only a couple of Lady Arms Dark, which grow old and cease to serve with him Time
Dark Lady: Anyway, could use it A Good Time ...
Cristiam: I will not go
Dark Lady: I If you go, Cris Look I can not help much, you'll be better there
Cristiam: Do not want, we decided ...
Dark Lady: Look, Ya Que Much stay here ... Erick
Cristiam: I also
Dark Lady: Tu Eres A Young Hunter And Strong, Needs Improvement, Te Iras Why I command you or myself expelled from the Clan
Cristiam: would not do that - Puzzled, I could almost see tears in his eyes
Dark Lady: Yes I will, I made several and will not be the exception
Cristiam: For You Do This?
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bworry about all here ... - That moment came in Royal Blood - Te Iras Truth
Royal Blood: Yes - said Alegre - Do not Lose This Opportunity
Ericklars: Very Good Choice - Almost Crying said
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcongratulate ...
Royal Blood: Not This Upset?
Dark Lady: No, are doing the best for you ...
Royal Blood: Thanks - entered his room I take his things and left, look Cristiam
Cristiam: Ah ... I'll go tomorrow
Dark Lady: Congratulations, I'm sure you will be fine ...
went into my room, I Have In My Sarcophagus Leaving Open Pondering What I was doing ... or what he was doing ...
Someone rings my bell, I say Go, was Dark Vampire
Dark Lady: Que Pasa - Murmur
Dark Vampire: Royal Blood He's leaving the Clan
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bknow ...
Dark Vampire: The Clan are you getting out of hands
Dark Lady: That ... is also
Dark Vampire: These OK Honey?
Dark Lady: No ... I want to get rid of this clan, I want to separate themselves from this responsibility, I forget that I am leader, someone else took care of him ... That I
Vampire Dark: I Think Need A Break From Being The Master Clan
Dark Lady: That I also - I groaned
Dark Vampire: No ... I want to help ... It
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200blost my leaders - With tears in his eyes - was Cristiam Ira Tomorrow - staring into space - and I asked, nay demanded the Outside ...
Coffin kicked out and carried me
Dark Lady: Where do we go? - Around his neck with my arms
Dark Vampire: In My Room - He said as he kissed me
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave not I go to your room ...
Dark Vampire: The Se ...
entered, I looked around ...
Dark Lady: This is not the room that I Designate
Dark Vampire: The Se ... Oshadeo Era, But I Like is bigger than mine ...
Dark Lady: Tonto - Look around me - The Coffin?
Vampire Dark: I have Something Better - Low Me And It speaks to a part of the fourth it was covered, removed the cloth, was a bed
Dark Lady: Where did you get that?
Vampire Dark: In The City ...
Dark Lady: How come I did not realize
Dark Vampire: Nobody Knows ...
Dark Lady : But - Looking at the window, which was Totally Plugged - Que?
Vampire Dark: It's Simple, patio That bothered me So I Tape For The Sun No Come in, I like the bed, is more spacious - Sitting - Come - I laughed Con Ganas - Que Pasa?
Dark Lady: You are ... Weird ...
Dark Vampire: Of course not ... This bed is Linda - were approached me and grabs me Taking me to the bed - Watch
I stood
Brink While The View is extending his arm, looked at him in silence
Dark Vampire: Is something wrong?
Dark Lady: You left the door open
was and closed it, No I turned, approached Taking my waist and started kissing my neck
Vampire Dark: I Love You - murmured as he kissed me
Of Silence environment made me lost in time ...
Dark Vampire: Is something wrong?
Dark Lady: No ... Solo - staring at him - you're so young ...
Vampire Dark: And You Are Only Mine - mumble ...
followed
Kissing And I gave, I closed my eyes to get carried away while he, Skilled Hands disrupted my garments, stripped of heavy armor, protecting me in the fight.

Gianina Rojas
Daughter Of The Night
Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment