Saturday, July 10, 2010

Womans Masterbaitions Storys

[Chapter 46] Alleria

Yoryi: I was desperate - murmur - not Know What To Do, I worried about my brother - Crying
Dark Lady said: It's Your Sister? - I said
Yoryi Scared: Yes - he said - I'm a creep, almost killed my brother ... Alleria, My Dear Sister Forgive
Dark Lady: You're lucky - Murmur - If we had come Maybe I would not Dead - Raising the Voice - You Belong To Me escape?
Yoryi: I was concerned - Grito
Dark Lady: You idiot - Murmur - I said I would come, only had to be a couple of weeks in the Clan until you learn to control your impulses through the blood - Desperate - You killed a human in Media City - Shout
Bach88: What If We continue this conversation in the Clan?
Dark Lady: The Well - Looking In The Street - Come, Dark Vampire - sigh - Tell That already found Erick Yoryi, Y Tu - Looking For Yoryi - If You try to escape'll catch up and this time they'll kill you got that - Threatening
Yoryi: Yes - Scared
Dark Lady: Bach88, can you please Upload A La Nina - I said
Bach88: spoke too late - Smiling, he already had in arms and was on the door, she was sleeping
Dark Lady: Funny - Murmur - never saw anyone sleeping after being bitten - I thought out loud
left the house and entered the forest, We were running fast, we went directly to the clan, the door was locked
Bach88: Agequodagis! ! - Shout - Open!
The door opened wide, And Vampire Dark Ericklars Playing arrived, entered the Dark Lady
Clan: Where Is Valkyria? Valkyria
: I looking for? - Interrupting - Master - Dark Lady
murmured: Yes - Smiling - Come see - taking her arm
Alleria Bach88 had put in a coffin and saying Retires I was tired, The Coffin This was Open Yoryi went straight to his room without saying anything, Vampire Dark also went to his, Ericklars watched from the door Scene - Not Beautiful - Valkyria
Murmur: Yes - said Alegre - Who is it? - Intrigued
Dark Lady: The Flame Alleria, is the sister of Yoryi
Valkyria: It is very beautiful - mumble - and young - Adding
Dark Lady: It's almost a child, I wonder how old will - Alleria Moved - no Valkyria
wake: The Convert? - Investigate
Dark Lady: Technically - I left the room - I Talk With Yoryi
Valkyria: I'm Tired
Ericklars: take care of her until he wakes
Dark Lady: Please - I said - I notice when this
Ericklars Right: If
I went to the Fourth of Yoryi, I was sitting in a corner Dark Lady
: Like These Hunter - Alegre - I gave your sister
Yoryi: Thanks for saving - Dark Lady
murmur: No On Where - I smiled, I sat next to him
Yoryi: You know - sigh - At first I thought you're a Tirana , giving orders to Everybody - be silent for a moment and continue - but I realize you're a woman Very Noble - Staring
Dark Lady: Do not understand your reasons - looking at the door - but they are often disturbed by the Mayor of the time for many reasons, but also want the best for all
Yoryi: You are so beautiful
Dark Lady: Look - Showing My Ring
Yoryi: You're Married ?
Dark Lady: No - Smiling - But I'll be soon - Murmur - Dark Vampire told me he wants to marry me
Yoryi: Vampires Marry? - His words were made that would result
For A Moment Dark Lady: No thought of that - Murmur Smiling
Yoryi: Vampire Dark Berserker is enough
Dark Lady: A Little, is very tender in the background - I smiled
Yoryi: Thanks for saving my sister - mumble - I swear that I will do for you what you ask - not answered - Unconditional be your servant, I'll be there When you need my services
Dark Lady: A Si? - Sarcastically - For My First Order is that you get Fuerte, which Caces much you feed and Werewolves, I want you to be a hunter - staring
Yoryi: The Well - murmur - you know - Continuous - I remember my mother
Lady Dark: How? - Surprised
Yoryi: She always was taking care help - Smiling - and giving orders to my brothers and me ...
Dark Lady: Wow - Laughing loudly - is a strong resemblance
At that moment came Ericklars The Fourth
Dark Lady: Erick - Exalted - You Gave Me A Fright - A Little Relieved
Ericklars: I - Watchin Rare - meant that the girl already
woke Dark Lady: Magnifico - I stand with their hands in glee - I have a girl in the clan - almost screaming
I went to room where Alleria, Between, was standing in middle of the room looking around scared as if in a
Ergastula Dark Lady: Hello - I said entering Cheerfully, Yoryi stood at the door looking at her, she screamed Appalled Alleria
: Stay away from me! - Shouted out very strongly - Help me! - I approached her and hug me Frightened - Please, Stop My Brother
A Dark Lady: Calm down - Inconvenient - will not hurt
Alleria: Out! - Shout
Dark Lady, Go From Here - Order
Yoryi: Yes - Puzzled said, saying this came
Closing Door Dark Lady: How do you feel? - Alleria
I said: Who are you? - Sitting on the floor, I also I sat
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bam Dark Lady, leaders of this clan, your brother and are vampires, I Capture and Escape For Error And I found you also - Smiling
Alleria: Tu Eres - Amazed - I thought it was a dream - Dark Lady
murmured: You're a vampire - I said - And Not A Dream
Alleria: A Vampire - Scared - I can not believe - Continuous
Dark Lady: Believe, This Is Your Room, This Is Your New Home Yoryi will not hurt you, You're Stronger Than
Alleria Girl: My Brother - mumble - My Twin
Dark Lady: Excuse me? Alleria
: It's My Twin Brother - Dark Lady
said: Go, Go - Smiling - I have twins - Laughing - That is a bargain
Alleria: Hurt Me Mucho - Terrified
Dark Lady: It is normal for Vampiro Any Given an inability to control Human Protect Your brother wanted, but wrong, must not be afraid - Murmur
Alleria: Vampires - mumble - that does not exist
Dark Lady: Now if there - I smiled
Alleria: You know - Staring Something Saddle - You look like someone who wants a lot but already died
Dark Lady: Why? Alleria
: She always chatted with me ... She was my friend
Dark Lady: We can be friends - smiled
Alleria: Yes - Smiling - I'd love
Dark Lady: Good Girl - Looking My Ring - I have Something To Do
Alleria yet: an engagement ring - said - you're getting married?
Dark Lady: My boyfriend asked me to marry him - smiled
Alleria: Congratulations - almost screaming, I hug leaned toward me, lower your arms Impressed - Who's Your Boyfriend - Smiling
Dark Lady said: Vampire Dark Ya Lo You will know soon - I said
Alleria: This is great news, Your Dress, Ceremony, we have invited many people - Dark Lady
said: Hey - Murmur - We are vampires, we do not have a big party
Alleria: Why?
Dark Lady: Our Gold Is For The Arms We Need
Alleria: I see ... And How Sera?
Dark Lady: Do not know - sigh - But You like the idea - Smiling
Alleria: Well, Somebody Must Be Nice To Have You
Marriage Dark Lady: not even know if it will happen That - Murmur - I have to do something - Alleria
I said: I leave here?
Dark Lady: Yes - ParĂ¡ndome - well - I opened the door - Calm
Alleria: Well
left the room and I went to the room of Vampire Dark, was Sharpening Your Sword, I looked at the wall, was very focused, very Bring Me Cautious And Kiss Me Dark Vampire
Head: Hello Darling - Dark Lady
murmur: Te Quiero - I said - I Want You Forever Dark Vampire
: Good, then we got married - I say
Dark Lady: Sorry - Surprised
Dark Vampire: We will make a party, with members of the Clan Honey is a great celebration ...
Dark Lady: Do not expect that from you
Dark Vampire: Te Va A Gustar - mumble
Dark Lady: It is OK - I said, I hugged him tenderly did leave his sword and let him go, He turned and kissed me - Te Quiero - I said closing your eyes as I kissed
Vampire Dark: I love you too ...
Alleria Approaching me was Uncontrolled
Something Dark Lady: Is something wrong? - Looking at
Alleria: I feel something ... Not, Want Blood ... I feel weird - bemused said
Dark Lady: Calm down - I said - It is normal to feel so at first
Alleria: I want blood - almost screaming - I have will to fight - His gaze drifted around the room and touched his face like you're holding and try to loosen
Dark Lady: Okay, find someone to accompany you
Vampire Dark: I will accompany you - Interrupting
Dark Lady said: These Security ? Dark Vampire
: If I will teach Hunting As I - Approaching She
A Dark Lady: This - Almost Stuttering - This Well - I said
left the room and prepared to go hunting, I found A Yoryi facing the street from the corner of the Main Hall of
Clan Dark Lady: Something Happens Hunter?
Yoryi: I have to go hunting? - Note the sadness in their eyes
Dark Lady: That depends on each member of the Clan If it does or not, but if you weak
Yoryi Fighter: I can go with? - You could see La Voz Off
Dark Lady: Ahh - Deflecting Eyes - This Well - I said unconvinced
Yoryi: Thanks - Standing - You're Too Kind
Dark Lady: Yes - Murmur - That I think - looking around, Yoryi He gave me his arm and I laughed
Yoryi: No I stick in my arm?
Dark Lady: That Fool You - Babble sounds
Yoryi: Why?
Dark Lady: For Nothing - I am hanging on his arm and left the Clan, In The Forest The Drop - Watch, Best You Can Do Is Fight Against Werewolves, this'll be stronger and less vulnerable to attack from other Werewolves, by the way you train and you get stronger
Yoryi: Werewolves - Affirming With Your Head - I understand - Looking at me - where I find them?
Dark Lady: Look for them
Yoryi: Yes - Closed Fists With Enthusiasm - go hunt Werewolves
Dark Lady: Sure - Smiling
went into the woods and I climbed a tree
Dark Lady: Hunting Something To Me - Shout From Above settling into a Yoryi
Rama: That is supposed to do -
cry Dark Lady: Looking for a Werewolf Here and What This Fight Against - Order - Once you have it call me, I await you here
Yoryi: The Well - said
For a long time was spent walking around the area Until I met a man Lobo, boot was and attacked, of course Yoryi had no weapons of some sort to defend himself, only had the clothes with that made him That certainly were Blood stained the werewolf react sharply attacking him, was armed and quickly Tumbo A Yoryi, this cry and I laughed, I Ladro Wolf Man, I hopped off the tree from a jump and pulled out my sword, smiled cynically, and the dog was
Dark Lady: You okay? - While helps him up
Yoryi: That I - I laughed
mumble What happened to him and continued to hunt, lost all the fights, finally got to hunt Human Well could not beat Werewolves, Less Without Arms We return to the clan, Dark Vampire had given some weapons on Alleria and this seemed Alegre, Yoryi instead was sad, I smiled softly to see them, Vampire Confused I look dark, I kicked myself for not having given arms to Yoryi But I ignored him, I went to my room and I laughed a lot about what happened ...
Gianina Rojas

Daughter Of The Night
Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment