Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All Different Kind Of Boobs

[Chapter 47] Preparing For A Wedding

Vampire: I'm planning everything for the wedding - Alegre - I Love Damaris cruor
Dark Lady: Of ... - Surprised - Where did you get my name? - Looking Scared
Vampire Dark: From Your Student Records - Showing My Papers - The Search Within Your Stuff, Your Daily ... I found living in Italy, But No Dice The Dark Lady
Province: Travieso - Murmur
Dark Vampire: That Esconces?
Dark Lady: Nothing - I mumbled looking down
Vampire Dark: Well ... Then we got married in 3 months, Valkyria And Alleria you help with dressing and Bach88 Said That Can Help Me With My Costume
Dark Lady: Where to get married? - Raising his voice a little
Vampire Dark: In The New Church - Smiling - It opened a couple of days, we will be the first Wedding ...
Dark Lady: But ...
Vampire Dark: We married Damaris - Smiling And Just Roza Nears My Lips - I Love You - Kiss Me In The Front, The Dark Lady
March: I think it's OK - I said I Think Of Voice High
I left the Clan, Valkyria Clan was heading with a paper and pen in hand, I smiled and raised his arm,
Bring Me Dark Lady: Are You Doing? Valkyria
: do you think? - Showing the Road, was a list of Snacks and Food to be prepared - There is a girl who makes candy and food for activities of this class, I just found out, this will be very beautiful! This Sunday we'll go to buy a dress For Your Wedding - dancing around - How exciting it all is never attended a wedding - taking my hands - this will be the best marriage that anyone has seen - Smiling
Dark Lady, as you say Miss, I'm very excited - Valkyria
subdued voice: I have to Do The Guest List! - Dark Lady
said: Wait! - Interrupting Your Emotion - Just Want To Be Present Members Of The Clan - Murmur
Valkyria: So no sense - looking down - I wanted to be many guests
Dark Lady: We vampires, who may invite? Valkyria
: A Los Members Of Hellsing ... Of course - Smiling
Dark Lady: Only Members of the Clan will be no one else understood not want others to hear about this
Vampire Dark: Why - Interrupting - Baby It's Our Wedding, I Want To Be Your Best Day Life, In My Life also
Dark Lady: Do not Want To Be A Great Feast, Only We who do not understand!
Dark Vampire: The Good, The Only Your Friends Close ... Valkyria, Put On The List For many members of the Hellsing About
Valkyria: Yes - Smiling
Dark Lady: What No! - Chille - Do not Understand! Want this to be Just Between Us! Do not want nobody else I Know, Only Us Find out why I should Others?
Dark Vampire: Do not you understand Baby ...
Dark Lady, you're going to understand if you're just thinking about what you want! - Screaming - I did not want something big, I Want To Be The Only Ones's sake, only Members of the Clan, Why have they announced the 4 Winds?
Dark Vampire: The Well - mumble - We Only We
Dark Lady: Do What You Want! - I groaned, I ran without waiting and slipped into a pool, I began to Mourn Desperately ... Then a girl approached me, sounds like you Say It hurts and I get up in silence ... Monsieur Lester M. Acerco
Scared ... Lester: Lili, do not scare me there - Looking at me - you found?
Lilian: It's A Girl Pope - His answer surprised me ... Since when M. Lester has a daughter?
M. Lester: Let me see - is approaching and I wiped my face - Dark Lady - Surprised
Lilian: Que Pasa?
M. Lester: Thanks for finding - I load - is very dirty, it seems that he fell - Looking at my face as Inspecting - But No ... He hit his head
Dark Lady: Monsieur - Monsieur
Murmur Lester: Calm down girl - said - Lili Let The Clan
Dark Lady: Monsieur No - I said, opening his eyes quickly - Let Monsieur - Monsieur
repeated Lester: Well These Dark Lady?
Dark Lady: Yes - Looking Lilian - Who Is She?
Lilian: I'm Your Daughter - Twisting The Mouth - I found you ... it seems that you know ... Best Dad I had not approached you - growled
M. Lester: Lili Do not Be Rude
Lilian: Pope is saying that the Dejes - Shouting - And there let's go!! - Demanded
M. Lester: No Lo Hare Lili Lilian
Let Al Clan: No Quiero! - Crying - Let That Pope! - Monsieur
insisted Lester: Lilian - Raising La Voz - Vamos Al Clan - Order
Lilian: Why I have to go? A Punishment Leaving A Hunting!
M. Lester: In Two Hours I Love You Back In The Clan got that - Raising the Voice
Lilian: Okay ... I'll get Celis For Stealing Gold - Smiling - I can?
M. Lester: Two Hours Lili, do not reach that limit
Lilian: The Well - comes over and kisses his cheek, followed
Jumping Goes Dark Lady: Cocky - Murmur - Soften Me
Lester M. accommodating the Shadow A tree, wiped his face, Very Quiet, attentive to his task, I looked at him silently with a certain tenderness in
Eyes Dark Lady: Thanks - Breaking The Silence
Murmur M. Lester: Do not have to thank me ...
Dark Lady Damaris: Claro Que Si, always appears when I need help ...
M. Lester: This Once I found My girl
Dark Lady: Do not know who had a daughter - smiling cynically - did not even know you could procreate - Murmur
M. Lester: Yes We Can - Smiling
Dark Lady: From Victoria?
M. Lester: Yes, Lilian Thoroughbred Not, Unfortunately Victoria was human, but Lilian is Stronger Than Any Other Vampire ...
Dark Lady: This is a very beautiful girl ...
M. Lester: The Victoria is ... love her, I also, sometimes I think too ... Pamper
The Dark Lady: A Great Hunter ... A Terrible Father - Laughing
M. Lester: I think That Do not Come To This ...
Dark Lady: do not lie ...
M. Lester: I say, Well - sigh - You Are But Not A Single Broken Bone
Dark Lady, was not hurt - I said
M. Lester: So You Have?
Dark Lady: Nothing - I said Parándome - I have to go
M. Lester: So fast?
Dark Lady: Yes - I said - your daughter is Linda, Congratulations ...
saying why I left, Lester M. stared at me and I did not ... But I turned around I could feel his eyes on my back ...
Alleria approached me Alegre, The New Look had weapons ...
Dark Lady: These Happy From what I see - Murmur
Alleria: Vampire Dark gave me this helmet and sword - Show - You Like?
Dark Lady: Yes - I said - are Lindos, how perfect it is ...
Alleria: Hey - Taking My arm and clean - you have mud on the body ... Where you been? - Surprised
Dark Lady: Ah - Think Fast - I was walking in the forest and Slide ... You Back - Turned Around And Said A Little
Alleria Moving: A Donde Vas? - Reaching
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave something to do ...
Alleria: Valkyria I Told You That I told you measure yourself against your dress for Wedding
Dark Lady: Yes ... But I am dirty I will bathe And Return The Well - a wink
Alleria: The Well - mumble - I'll tell Valkyria
not delay Dark Lady:
For Nothing ... I went to Lake, hoping to see Tomitus, but it was ... I gave Nostalgia The not find me, leaving Quickly Remove The Armour Spins In the Arena, I went into the water, I dove A Pair Times and noticed a presence outside the water, Just Take My Head So You Can See, A Profile Standing By My Side Of Arms And The Taking was Midiéndoselas, quickly left the water with the fabric Fina just protected me and I let see my body, Reaper Of Souls, One Of The Leaders Of The Pack "Revolution Lican" He looked at me for a moment, I made a gesture to to give me arms and dropped to blow, got dressed, he kept looking at me without saying a word ... Move me a little nervous, in a way I hoped to attack me but nothing happened ...
lowered my head and I crash, stood before me, Standing, Look What Nerve receding rapidly, The who did not say a word made more difficult my situation and did not know whether to attack me or tell me something Thought, nerves had taken over me, a Fight With Tomitus could be controlled, but Soul Reaver was the bloodiest Hunter Zone , he would have mercy on any vampire that crosses ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200b- Stuttering, could barely utter words - I have to go - I said with difficulty, his piercing gaze made me stood still, it was as if I kill me but Something stopped him from doing - this ... - Scared - Permit - Subject I wanted to avoid it and I Arm Retained - Take My Sword For A Moment would attack, but was afraid, anyway in a fight I would win and I would be weak and perhaps stained with my blood, I wanted to let go, but I was holding the stronger, then I realized I had the empty look, As if hypnotized, look closely, her face stained with blood, as if Fought
Dark Lady: These well - trying to reassure - I'm in a hurry You know, I have to go and it helps me not - I said
Ignoring Reaper Souls: Tu - murmured at last - Mastered A Tomitus - continued - what you did, for he is always so worried about you, If You Are A Simple Vampire That sooner or later betray him
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdid nothing - Raising The Widowmaker
Voice: You look so innocent and so tender ... But you're just a vampire - Grunting - Afternoon Or Early Show Your True Face - Pressing My Arm - disgusting leeches - Staring With Fury - feel superior when they are weaker
Dark Lady: Let me go - I groaned - You're hurting me - Almost Crying Soul Reaver
: Y Tu, both boast of a clan leader ... when its members There are more than trash ... More scourges weak to Defend
Dark Lady: No Me Importa - Desperate - Let go! - Shout
A Character is fast approaching and jumped on Reaper Of Souls "I told you not near her" Cry, was another werewolf, can not pinpoint, he had become very fast and Soul Reaver were put to fight the I ran leaving the area, I came to the clan, I was so scared, I did not realize who kept the door, went into my room and locked myself in my coffin, Wine Alleria About 3 minutes later, opened the lid of my coffin, staring at me, As if looking for something ...
Dark Lady: Que Pasa - I said staring
Alleria: My mother when she was scared or nervous He would go To bed without talking to anyone - mumble - then I went and got into bed with her and were the two pitches without anyone bothering
Dark Lady: Well, I'm not your mother and no room in my coffin for Two - Smiling
Alleria: Valkyria Midieras you asked me to dress for your wedding The Dark Lady
: There May Be Another Moment? Alleria
: We Come to a tailor and you're pretty scared about having to be surrounded by vampires, Seems Like You Want For Dinner Andavo
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdo not want - Murmur
Alleria: You Do not Want A Dark Vampire O Si?
Dark Lady: If I want Girl, do you say that? Alleria
: These hamper progress In Preparation For The Wedding With Your Behavior ...
Dark Lady: Seriously - Sad - I did not realize - Murmur - I Think I will not marry yet Alleria
: So Why Do You accepted
Dark Lady: Vampire Dark Is The Best Hunter Clan Now I would not fight, will always need of someone to see me, I know that he can do - staring at the ceiling, almost sighing
Alleria: Do not You Want It - mumble
Dark Lady: You know I once had a Boyfriend
Alleria : A Boyfriend?
Dark Lady: Yes, her name Oshadeo, spent much time together, do not remember much, He was everything to me - looking at her - at first thought he could Take his place, But They're Different ... Oshadeo never got in the affairs of Clan, But He Seems Like You Prefer Dark Vampire those issues, always arguing with me for my choices Telling You I Do Wrong And making me see my faults ...
Alleria : But I want
Dark Lady: Oh girl ... is not an issue I wish to address, Vampire Dark I Want, The I care for I marry him soon, is all that is Ok Alleria
: Do not Do This ...
Lady Dark: Why? Alleria
: I know someone who married a man she did not want, just because he thought I could give a good life, ended up passing the rest of your life ...
Lady Weeping Dark: I do not know ... I know not many men around here who hunted Wish Me ...
Alleria: But if not age, you worry
Dark Lady: No I like being alone - I said - That I Get my dress - Parándome - Insurance Alleria
Will Be Nice: Sure you can, Hey Will not You Know Who was that person I told you about?
Dark Lady: Who was? Alleria
: My Mother - Replica
His words shook me, but try to ignore them ...
Dark Lady: We Want For That Dress, Sure Terrified Of The Will Sastre
Andavo Alleria: The Well - mumble

Gianina Rojas
Daughter Of The Night
Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment