Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When Do I Change My Studded Tires Quebec

[Chapter 45] Yoryi

went to the forest, I kept thinking of La Mancha Blood In My Room, I could not get my head
Vampire Dark: Baby Goes To You - Shout
had found a Werewolf Careless, tries to escape from the fight and headed to Me, Moose and caught Arm Neck, Vampire Dark is fast approaching and bit him, Look at Werewolf rave a minute I felt sorry for, was still absorbing Dark Vampire His blood
Dark Lady: Ya Basta! - Shout
The Reaction Strike, Take my sword and cut off the head to the Dark Lady
Werewolf: One Of These Days They'll hurt
Dark Vampire: Do not understand why you say That - Grüne
Dark Lady: Not Good Drink Blood One Dead, Werewolf That was almost dead, La Sangre De Los Muertos will make you sick
Dark Vampire: We vampires, do not die
Dark Lady: Please be assured that we will be in hell - I said I Bothered A Presence - Feel That? Dark Vampire
: So what? - Intrigued, Again The Presence
Dark Lady: That - Said Raising The Dark Vampire
Voice: No What you mean - suddenly the smell of human blood
came to my Dark Lady: A Human - I said almost insane
Dark Vampire: No Me Importa
Dark Lady: A Mi Si - I groaned, I looked around for The Intruder - Get out now Why you hide If I find you, and be my dinner - Shout
a branch breaks Far
Dark Lady: No Escape
Salto Di Such being caught quickly, was a humanist, a teenager, I spent Of the 18, Hold Your Hair With Force And sniffed his neck, I could feel his blood pumping wildly, the blood that was found in my room, Dark Vampire approached me
Dark Vampire: Honey Just a boy - said trying to calm
Dark Lady: This Child Was In My Room - Look What I groaned
Furious "Please do not kill me!" Said
Non Profit Almost Dark Lady: How Your Name? - I await your response - do not make me do wonder - I looked fearfully "Yoryi" answered Suddenly - Very ...
Yoryi: Please do not kill me - Almost Crying
Vampire Dark: My Life What you frightened
Dark Lady: Do not know The desire I have to Test Human Blood - Vampire
licking Dark Lips: It's Only A Child, We The People
Dark Lady: No I want this - I said, Determined, Looking - The Penalty, will be my dinner - I opened my mouth to bite
Yoryi: Please do not - Scream - I beseech you do not kill me - Almost Crying
Dark Lady: Why Would You Case?
Yoryi: I Live - Sobbing - Please - In pleading
Dark Vampire: Let My Love
Dark Lady: No - Shout - This Mortal came into my room - Looking back - in search? - I groaned
Yoryi: I seek my brethren - Murmur - A few days ago my brothers left the village, one of them was very ill - he said quickly - said they would write and would send Once at Silver Village East, I never wrote ...
Dark Lady: Your brothers?
Yoryi: Yes, one of them was very ill, Iban in a cart, a horse back to my home Days Later, so I knew something happened to them ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bsee - Murmur - were your brothers ...
Yoryi: Yes, Please Me Mates - Dark Lady
Snapper: I did in my room?
Yoryi: The Knight led me to the point of death of my brothers, to bury them, wolves followed me and tried to hide, I ran and found a palace, there was no way Log So climbing up the walls and enter a room, I swear I did not know That was yours Please do not kill me
Dark Lady: As climb? - Looking Intrigued
Yoryi: It's easy - he said relieved - I was a lot of animals and learned to climb walls
Vampire Dark: I think it is a good vampire
Yoryi: Please Do Not Dying - Crying - Have mercy on me
Lady Dark: How old are you?
Yoryi: Fifteen Years - A Look at Dark Vampire And I waved
Kill Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200blike - Murmur - So you become a vampire
Yoryi: Please ... I have a sister who care - Dark Lady Weeping
: A Sister? Poor thing - Murmur - You become and then visit Tu Hermana
Yoryi: Please do not - I cry
Dark Lady: Do not know the desire I have to bite - murmured, saying, That I opened my mouth, a cry was heard, his blood was sweet, Like De any other human, but had something special that made me dizzy, I could not control ...
Dark Vampire I Scream, React, without realizing it nearly killed him, I was delirious and you could not move, I was sorry ... I made a small wound My one in the arm And Paste It In The Mouth
Dark Vampire: You Do - Grito
Dark Lady: Do not Want To Die - responded with the same tone, looking - Vamos - Murmur - You have to survive ...
The blood spills on his lips, just to taste my blood and started screaming writhing
Dark Lady: If Hurt A Little But It'll come as soon as my blood travels throughout your body - I said, staring into space
Suddenly, without realizing it came to my top Yoryi biting my arm, I fell
Dark Lady: Aww! Take it away, Take it away! - Shout The Dark Vampire
spread quickly, I Lift My Arm Looking she was cured in a few minutes, I approached him and gave him a slap
Dark Lady: Well I made you listen to me and I can kill - I groaned
Yoryi: I did not want to be vampires - Shout
Dark Lady: Honey Do not Let It Loose, must carry them to the clan, I think it came out something naughty
Dark Vampire: No I will do all the favors - growled - I'm Your Slave
Dark Lady: Do not argue with me - I said sarcastically - Please Baby must carry them to Clan Dark
Vampire: Do not get used ...
strongly Subject Yoryi And I almost dragged, Yoryi Arabian shouted furious blasphemy, I ignored him, entered the Dark Lady
Clan: Bach88! - Shout
Bach88: If Dark Lady, how I can help - said
Dark Lady: The Fourth Of Dskisiado Where is it?
Bach88: This From My Room And The Dark Lady Of Ericklars
: Thank Bach88, you are very kind, I'm going to need this new vampire not leave his room - I said almost screaming
Bach88: Who is it? - Intrigued
Dark Lady: A Neophyte you just converted, is a little naughty ... Suddenly
Dark Vampire Yoryi is neglected and Running was let go towards the exit, was Ericklars
Coming Dark Lady Of Hunt: Catch This Neophyte - Shout Ericklars
Levanto La Mirada letting the novice on her side, she realized what I said and ran after him, not realizing Yoryi stumbled and fell to the floor, caught him Ericklars Big Easy, I went to The Lady
Dark: Thanks Eric, You're Very Handy
Ericklars: Who is it? Dark Lady
: Yoryi, A Neophyte
Yoryi: Let me Go - Shout
Dark Lady: If you want to go will have to die first - Shout
Yoryi: Please! - Insisted - My Sister This Alone We Can Happen Anything! - Desperate
Dark Lady: How Old Is Your Sister?
Yoryi: 10 Years, Please ... I have to go take care
Dark Lady: Erick Please Bring The Clan
Ericklars: If Miss -
clutching
entered the Dark Lady Clan: Bach88 who need to drive back?
Bach88: No Lady Dark Lady
: Gracias, Cierra La Puerta Nadie Mas Saldrá Del Clan Por Esta Noche
Bach88: Esta Bien
Cerró La Puerta Del Clan
Dama Oscura: Escúchame Bien – Levantando La Cabeza De Yoryi – O Te Portas Bien O Te Mato, Si Te Portas Bien Iremos A Visitar A Tu Hermana Muy Pronto Y Veras Que Esta Bien Y Si No, Te Mato Buscare A Tu Hermana Y La Convertiré En Mi Esclava Entendiste
Yoryi: Por Favor – Forcejeando Contra Ericklars – Déjame Ir
Dama Oscura: No Puedo, Si Un Hombre Lobo Te Encuentra Te Matara Y De No Ser Así Podrías Matar A Tu Hermana Ya Que Todavía No Puedes Controlar Tus Impulsos
Vampiro Oscuro: Este Neófito No Me Agrada
Dama Oscura: Tiene Carácter, A Mi Si Me Pleases, Bach88 Join Erick, tell Yoryi to relax, close your coffin with a padlock and lock the door of his room, by the way - Intrigued - El Cuarto De Dskisiado have Windows?
Bach88: No Sir, you have Windows
Dark Lady: Ok, then I care that does not leave his room until I go to see him
Bach88: The Dark Lady Well
: Perfect ...
Yoryi: I Go With My Sister - Shout
Dark Lady: Be good and you will see soon - I said - Take him away, Ya driving me crazy - dragged him
Vampire Dark: More? - Sarcastic
Dark Lady: Mas Que? Vampire
Dark: I believe I can Volverte Loca More Than You Are - She laughs and kisses me Nears, Agequodagis Going on Our Side, I walked away from Something Dark Vampire Nervosa - What the Bleep Do you make Spying - Grito
Agequodagis: I I wanted to go hunting but the door is closed Clan - Stuttering
Dark Lady: No one will come out to hunt now, wait until tomorrow
Agequodagis: But Tomorrow I Turn - mumble
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bwill stand on your turn, go to your room and do something
Agequodagis: The Well - Dark Vampire
murmured: Ven Conmigo - Kissing
Dark Lady: A Where? Vampire
Dark: I have something for you -
murmur Dark Lady: Oh ... Do not give me These Things Baby - Dark Vampire
moaned: you like - Smiling
We went to his room, I asked to close his eyes, the hills, is Alejo for a moment and came
Vampire Dark: Open Your Eyes
I opened them, I had a box in his hands, opened it with extreme care and with a little diamond ring shines within
Box Vampire Dark: So Far Just know You were my girlfriend - murmur - But I Want Want You To Eternity
Dark Lady: You Say - Murmur
Dark Vampire: Damaris Say That I Love You, Want to Be With You All Eternity - Take My Hand - Marry Dark Lady
me: I - sigh - Not To Say
Dark Vampire: Di Que Si - Smiling - No Other Answer
For a moment I thought being in a dream, he kissed my hand and put me
Vampire Dark Ring: Sample To Be My Love For You - mumble
then someone knocked on the door
Dark Lady: Pass - I said, I go Bach88 - Something Happens Hunter? - I said without looking
Bach88: Lady - lowering his head - was an accident
Dark Lady: What Happened - Turned Around To See Your Face
Bach88: Was An Accident, I just distracted for a moment - Nervous
Dark Lady said: You Have Say?
Bach88: The Neophyte Scape - It was quiet for a moment - do not want it to happen - Continuous Nervous
Dark Lady: Say No More - Order - Baby Come with me, go hunt - I said
Vampire Dark: Why not let him go Simply? - Renegade
Dark Lady: Why? - Looking at it - is young, eager to Live, Loud And I Want To The Clan - uttered - Come Bach88 Please Bring My Sword, I wait at the door, Erick! - Shout
Ericklars
Running Wine Dark Lady: Ven Conmigo - Agequodagis leaned out of his room I Look - Your - Pointing - A La Puerta Del Clan, that no one leaves or between I got that
Agequodagis: If Lady
Progress Towards
Clan Gate Dark Lady: Well we have 2 Hour Before The Dawn We Reach, so we have 1 hour to find A And I Want It That Neophyte Back In The Clan understand it! - I said, I hear a "Yes, Ma'am" Very Uniform - We - We The Clan - Come along
Bach88 Bach88: This ... - Almost Dark Lady
Stuttering: Hunter will not bite you - I said sarcastically
Bach88: This Well
I accompany The city was devastated, a man desperate cries Crawling "A Devil In The City "The houses were closed, the tavern was not open
Bach88: Your neophyte came here - Dark Lady
murmured: I Know Where You Are - I said looking around
a girl screaming, I turned around, A Whining "No Hermanoooo" shouted
Dark Lady: What's That? Bach88
took my arm Pointing To A Bach88
House: Comes From Beyond - He came over and kicked the door and it fell to the floor of one stroke and without breaking
entered the house, was an abode of Madera, were aging, neglected, Vampire Dark arrived at that moment
Bach88: Teacher! - I scream, I turned around and Yoryi was on the ground Screaming The Dark Vampire
Yoryi Subject: Please Kill me Kill me! - I implore
I approached him, a girl of the same age as Yoryi lay on the floor behind him, was dying, The Look, White was blond-haired, his frail body reminded me of my ... It seemed to Yoryi ...
Dark Lady: You're an idiot - Murmur, Take The dagger he had and Take The Girl, The Embrace, I was Touched to see you there, I thought I Have Almost Certain Point of appreciation for her, I cut my arm And Bring In Your Mouth , She refused
Dark Vampire: You Do - Horrified
Dark Lady: Too Beautiful - Murmur trying to make Drink my blood and she rejected me - Do not Want To Die - continuous, then the rejection I caused despair and I made another Court Beating up his arm to his mouth, when I thought I had drunk something I walked away, he started writhing in pain, look Yoryi Furious, I Stop - Que
Yoryi: Will Vampire - Dark Lady said
Horrified: You Want To Die?
Yoryi: I Can Be ...
Dark Lady: If Not For You escaped the Clan Perhaps this would not be happening - I screamed, I approached him and gave him a slap - Whole terrorize the city - I said, a tear slid down his cheek
Yoryi: I was desperate - mumble
Gianina
Rojas

Daughter Of The Night Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment