Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why Does It Hurt When You Scratch A Mole

[Chapter 44] Cisco

Two hours of silence and solitude, Dark Vampire came out a little nervous, I looked up and smiled, approached and kissed me I could see that Monsieur Lady Lester
spying on us Dark: Is something wrong? - Intrigued
Dark Vampire: Hey - Clearing Throat - Why Do not We Deal With Them?
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bpersuaded Truth - Annoying
Dark Vampire: No Honey - I take the hand - is just that these werewolves attack us again sometime ...
Dark Lady: Do not attack us - Murmur - I Solve This
Vampire Dark: How Do You Know? - Dark Lady
challenging me: You said you fixed that problem, as I did, Come - Order Dark Vampire
: No - without looking
Dark Lady: What? Dark Vampire
: No Dark Lady, are you playing? We are offering help, which did not happen in a long time may come - Almost Stuttering
Dark Lady: No I want revenge - Approaching him - I Do In The Ultimate Wars I Want More Than That terrifies me just having to fight with someone, do not understand, No Me Gusta
Vampire Dark Fighting: How can you be sure you do not attack us?
Dark Lady: Why attack the Hellsing, Now Come - Order
Vampire Dark: How Do You Know? - Insisting
Dark Lady: Why Do It! - Shout - Come
Vampire Dark: Why Do not You try to make a deal?
Dark Lady: I'm trying! What kind of treatment do you want? - Exalted - If you did not try You I Less! The Well - Looking Annoyed
Dark Vampire: The Well - I turned around and advance Distancing From Clan Hellsing - These Annoying?
Dark Lady: No - I screamed frantically
Stopping Dark Vampire: Look at me - I turned around, he approached and tried to kiss me, I lower my head Dodge - These Upset Verdad -
murmur Dark Lady: A Little - muttered
Vampire Dark: Come - Embrace Me - No Me Gusta Verte Triste - sigh - sorry, I thought it was the best ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bam very proud - I told him in his arms - they denied me Help, My Pride Prevents
Now Accept Vampire Dark: I understand ...
had penetrated, Tomitus was looking toward the Nothing Like always, I
Tomitus Look Away: The Dark Lady you're there, Ven - Almost Crying
I laughed, I Move Slowly Shedding My Sword, Tomitus was no armor and almost always find it, swam in the water and motioned me to follow him, Remove my armor and I went into the water ... I also searching I dove into the water and you pull the legs, there was so frightened I cry, I left quickly and I continued taking my hand
Dark Lady: You're a wimp - I laughed
Tomitus: I Want to Kill? - Complained, laughing Stop Looking Something Stunned
Dark Lady: No I was just ...
Tomitus: I almost drowned girl - Continuous - I'm vampire I remember that! - Shout
kept talking and Riñéndome For my clumsiness, I felt so bad ... For a moment I felt like a girl who is being corrected by His Father ...
Dark Lady: What Sorry - Murmur
Tomitus: You must be more careful
Miss Dark Lady: You! - Shout - I said I'm sorry - My Eyes flash of anger, she noticed quickly that I was annoyed with him, swim to shore and take my Armour, he followed me
Tomitus: Hey, wait - he said - I did not want to bother you
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bthink that the quote was I - I said, taking my sword - See You Next Week
I turned around and went to the Clan, he followed me to Certain parties that they do not want to bother, then went ...
Among Clan, was on duty
Ericklars Ericklars: Hello, Miss - He Alegre I dropped him a look so that its
smile vanished instantly went into my room I closed the window and I Have in my coffin, the lid slammed shut by accident, try to get up but was locked ... Shout To Help Me, But Not I heard ...
3 Days Left Me In My Coffin, unable to leave, I wanted to break for Ratos To Quit But I was hoping someone would come to get me ... Dark Vampire
suddenly I enter my room, lifted the lid and looked surprised , The Embrace, I was scared ...
Dark Vampire: You okay?
Dark Lady: Yes ... Why not come before? Dark Vampire
: Ericklars said that she was upset, I thought Would not it bother you ... As You did not leave room I thought that something happened and I came
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bwas scared - Almost Crying - My coffin was closed by accident and could not leave, The Clean Me
Vampire The Dark Face: Quiet Baby, Now These Well ...
Dark Lady: Yes - Murmur - I have to go hunting ...
Dark Vampire: Dark Lady
accompany you right ...
went to the forest, had no desire to attack Werewolves, So I thought Hunt Human ... There had to seek, They came to us ...
Vampire Dark: I heard that?
Dark Lady: Yes - Murmur - think Sean Werewolves? Dark Vampire
: do not think they Grow your horses ... Climb the tree and wait, I will investigate ...
went to sit in the shade of a tree, wait ... I look Vampire Dark Making me a sign, I ignored, A riotous Carreta Venia A Any Speed, a man was trying to control wild horses that were, in their clumsy attempts He turned and looked at me, I smiled, waving, suddenly the horse ran a bit faster and El Grito A "Help" Dark Vampire Salto and caught Young, The Boy Cry "My brother is La Carreta" I approached him and bit him, went to investigate Dark Vampire And I bring a very sick man, look at guys that I had bitten
Vampire Dark: Almost The Matas ...
Dark Lady: Do not renege ... That is almost dead ...
I approached him and whispered something I do not understand, I grabbed Hair baring her neck and bit him, killed the two, then someone else came to interrupt my dinner, I pulled the Dark Vampire arm, I stood and looked around, was a vampire ... Maybe A Hellsing
spying on us Dark Lady : Just A Vampire, should be hunting, but - Raising the Voice - This Is My Dinner! - Look And See A Dark Vampire Corps - Come on, I died ...
Vampire Dark: We could Transforming ...
Dark Lady: Only Cowards were a couple, would have served In The Dark Vampire Clan ...
: You Can not Qualify For Humans Without Knowing
Dark Lady: Well, No More Than I was nice ... I want to Cenarlos More - smiled
Dark Vampire: Best Tackle Werewolves
Dark Lady: The presence annoys me - I said Turning around, Find A Vampire Dark With La Mirada but it was gone - Vampire Dark These There - I said a little scared - Honey - I said louder - Playing Me - Stuttering
then a shadow appeared, had caught Vampire Dark Spy
Our Vampire Dark: Cisco calls herself Dark Lady
: Congratulations, do not re scared So, I almost fainted - Claim
Dark Vampire: Sorry, but I was annoyed that someone was watching us ...
Dark Lady: Where you from? Cisco
: My Clan was destroyed, Vengo Del Otro Lado Del Bosque
Dark Lady: At least you're not a Hellsing, Baby Let It shall not escape
Dark Vampire: You're right - Released
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bam Dark Lady And The Dark Vampire , We're Hunting, What You Say What You Say What happened? Cisco
: My Clan was destroyed, I Barely able to escape, they killed my teacher and I were still few Werewolves, The Lost In The Dark Lady
River: Congratulations These Bran - I said sarcastically
Cisco: I can stay with you? Vampire
Dark: A Mi No Me Pleases Me Someone To Spied
Hague Dark Lady: If you stay with us, the clan is Rio Arriba, Si accompany us on this hunt ... I can take When
Complete Cisco: Okay, thanks, Son Very nice - he almost stammered, Vampire Dark approached me Annoyed
Dark Vampire: Just A Vampire weak, so that what we want in the Clan? Dark Lady
: None of your business - Murmur - Remember That I Am The Master, Not Your Vampire Dark
: If I were - growled - but I think it's a bad decision
Dark Lady: All my decisions are bad for you, no wonder you think so ...
Dark Vampire: I want the best for The Dark Lady
Clan: The Se - Looking to Cisco - Game is completed, go back to the Clan
Cisco Fast Tan ?
Dark Lady: Yes - I said without looking - If you want comes only is your business ...
Cisco: Yes - he said - go with you
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bAlready Did ... Let's Darling - Looking A Dark Vampire - The Sun Does not Want It Scope ...
Vampire Dark: No I Want In The Dark Lady
Clan: Why Are not you realize We have not Enough Hunters In The Dark Vampire Clan ...
: But not! Why not choose the other vampires?
Dark Lady: No Many Vampires In The Zone wishing to Clan ... Give him a chance
Dark Vampire: Give You, A Mi No Me Mires - Annoying
Dark Lady: Okay, I'll
Vampire In The Dark: Well ... then I come to not
Dark Lady complained to me: Please be assured that I will not ...
We went to the Clan, we enter the way I met
Valkyria Dark Lady: Hey Miss
Valkyria: Yes Master?
Dark Lady: The Fourth De Adrenalina yours on the side of Valkyria
Truth: If Master - led - There a Problem?
Dark Lady: No, Cisco Ven - Order, Looking At Valkyria - The Cisco is, please bring it to the room was of adrenaline to that occupies
Valkyria: The Well - Looking to Cisco - Cisco
Hi: Hi, You're so kind to give my room
Valkyria: Do not Worry, We For Help -
Alexandria went into my room, look at my shelf of potions, I thought about buying some so I would have to go to town the next night ...
Me Levante, I looked around, had a bad feeling With regard to my room, I started to inspect it, look in every corner, everything was tidy, everything in place ... Continue Looking very secretive Area, I Agache Ramps at the room as if he could walk ... Continue Looking ... For a moment I thought of a werewolf, but the atmosphere did not smell of those dirty Canes, Look Well, nothing had changed, but still I could feel something strange, A stain on the wall caught my eye, I had not noticed but this time look very steadily, Bring Me Smelling Area, was blood ... The Smell Me Dizzy for a moment, was human blood, but how would a Mortal Negligible Having entered my room, a sound interrupt me, I turn around nervously, Miro A Bach88 standing at the door.
Bach88: Are You Doing? - Intrigued
Dark Lady: Did not you Taught to call before entering a room? - Annoying
Bach88: What - now he was nervous - Sorry Master, I just ...
Dark Lady: Just What? - Almost Screaming interrupt
Bach88: wanted to ask if I can take care of the clan Door Replacement ...
Valkyria Dark Lady: Ah - a little relieved - If Hunter can - Sighing
Bach88: Thanks Master - Dark Lady Grinning
: Stop So tell me ... you make me feel uncomfortable
Bach88: Sorry - Staring Something Confused - As I can tell?
Dark Lady: My Name Is
Bach88 Dark Lady: Yes, Madam - He realizes his mistake - Dark Lady - Nervous - I have to Retire
Dark Lady: Best ... Please
Bach88: If
Dark Lady: Tell A Vampire Dark to come to me
Bach88: Yes Master, I say Hey Dark Lady Yo Me Voy - runs away ...
Dark Lady: Where I was? - Thinking aloud
I Say The Look La Mancha, I approached her, trying to breathe the best I could close my eyes ... I fell to the ground ...
Vampire Dark: My Life - mumble - Come Awake - Said Something Restless - Dark Lady - Dark Lady
Cry: I do not ... - Murmur
Dark Vampire: You okay? - Standing up - all right My Love - Kiss Me
Dark Lady: Yes - I said Frightened and opening his eyes very quickly - Que Paso? - Confused
Dark Vampire: Bach88 Said she comes to see And I was on the floor, I thought that something happened, I got scared - Holdin
Dark Lady said: you scared? - I smiled
Dark Vampire: Yes, No ... a little, I do not run Master - Sarcastic
Dark Lady: Really, Come! - Parándome, I still felt dizzy
Dark Vampire: something happens?
Dark Lady: Yeah ... someone was in my room, A Dark Vampire
People: A Human? Who
Dark Lady: Do not Know - Buscando La Mancha - Here This - Pointing - Time? Is Human Blood Vampire Dark
came and smells
Dark Lady: The Once - Insisting
Dark Vampire: The odor is very strong, it seems that was recently
Dark Lady: Yes - almost screaming - Someone came into my room
Dark Vampire : Calm My Life - I was Sereno - A Mortal Negligible
will not hurt Dark Lady: Yes, I think ... You Dark Vampire
Reason: Now I have to go hunting ... you coming?
Dark Lady: Yes - Smiling

Gianina Rojas
Daughter Of The Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment