Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pediatrician In Downtown Toronto

[Chapter 37] New Members in the Clan

organic food home

Dark Lady: How The Spent? - Muttered
Dark Vampire: Well, you know not everyone here is very friendly
Dark Lady: If You ... Many times I came
Dark Vampire: never occurred to you join them?
Dark Lady: That's impossible - I said - I'm Too Weak
Dark Vampire: wanted us to join them, many
Dark Lady: That makes it attractive ... You know, I always wanted Have Many In The Vampire Clan And we are the best , comes to These Lands With Angel, only had 2 Clans Vampire And Hellsing was one of them
Vampire Dark: And you joined
They Dark Lady: No, not even knew of its existence,
Dark Vampire: Who is Angel?
Dark Lady: The Vampire that made me ...
Dark Vampire: Where is he?
Dark Lady: She died - I said would be
Looking Dark Vampire: The Penalty ...
Dark Lady: Anything, and his sister were very good, Angel was my first boyfriend when I was ...
Vampire Vampire Dark: Why, How came here?
Dark Lady: We lived in an area full of werewolves, killed Kassandra - Looking - Sister Of Angel, so he decided we would come around here ...
Vampire Dark: And Why did not you go somewhere else
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bwas a novice, I knew What to Do With My Life, If I came away probably a werewolf It killed me
Dark Vampire: Here There Are Many Lycans
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bknow, but I became more cunning than they, later, I think to take, I will become ...
Lycans Killer Vampire Dark: I get scared
Dark Lady : those dirty dogs ... I will destroy The One By One ...
Vampire Dark: Why do you say that?
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdid much damage, Look, No Fighting is ... but now after what they did, I will avenge of them ...
Dark Vampire: You talk as if they had taken the Dark Lady
Alma: You know how hard it is to get Boyfriend When You Vampire? Dark Vampire
: No ...
Dark Lady: Where are the leader, if you're with someone others think you let that person
Handle Vampire Dark: And so? Dark Lady
: Oshadeo was among those who preferred to stay out of the Clan Affairs, The Dark Vampire
There was simply: How's That?
Dark Lady: When I had to be with me was, but it was subject of the leaders of Clan, Just Around The Eyes Blind Was the best I could do ...
Vampire Dark: I understand ...
Dark Lady: Why It bothers me that interfered For Drakulin, Mira, I I can love and long for a person, but to expel a member of the Clan is punishable by expulsion, So Simple
Dark Vampire: that was not one Expulsion for you too?
Dark Lady: No, I'm The Leader, only I can kick somebody
Vampire Clan The Dark: But leaders are also
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bDo not have right to remove a member of the Clan ... you know, difficult to evict a member of the clan, elders leave because they want
Vampire Dark: And do not stop? Lady
Dark: At first it was, but not anymore, I realized that when someone wants to leave the Clan, though you offer Goes Gold, because so decided
Dark Vampire: The Clan then I'll
Dark Lady: Well ... Dark Vampire
: Just That?
Dark Lady: What can I say? You're only protected, even you ...
Vampire Hunter Dark: Poor ...
Dark Lady: Thanks, I'll remember
Dark Vampire: That Thing?
Dark Lady: I'm bad ...
Dark Vampire: Not understood ...
Dark Lady: Forget it, you want to go hunt
Dark Vampire: Hunt Lican?
Dark Lady: You want to hunt Lican?
Dark Vampire: Yes, is the best there is, I Quito Gold in passing that I Mido With Them ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bused to not fight with werewolves, but if you want to do ... Let's see how
Vampire Fighting ... Dark: Yes! - Alegre
began the search for a Dark Vampire Werewolf That Could For Fighting, for a long time did not find anyone in the area, we passed the place I will cut off the head Oshadeo, I stared at the Dark Site ...
Vampire: Something happens?
Dark Lady: No ... keep looking ...
are moving, We hunted for almost 5 hours until it almost reaches We Alba
The Dark Lady: Come
Vampire Dark: A Moment! - First Rays We were reaching
Dark Lady: Vampire Dark Come now! - The Miro I Surprised ...
running for cover, I was protecting my Cloak Vampire Dark But I was concerned, took him to my lair ...
I to sit down, I had begun to burn
Dark Lady: That must hurt
Dark Vampire: If ... Never will I so afraid of Ray Del Sol
Dark Lady: Well ... That's why we
Vampire Dark Night ...: I want one of those layers
Dark Lady: This? - Taking it - you
Vampire The Dark Gift: Seriously? - Moved
Dark Lady: Yes, Socket - Offering Dark Vampire Layer
: Thanks - Looking Around - Where Are We?
Dark Lady: In My Lair ... Here I hide when I do not want
Find Vampire Dark: I see ... It's Too Dark Lady Linda
: Yes - Sitting down at your side - I will sleep a Dark Time
Vampire: Something You Do not Have To cure?
Dark Lady: The Healer's Sorry Monsieur Leste I ... I have nothing to Help You only recommend you rest you will heal
Vampire Until Dark Dark: The Well - Look Me Silent - Rest - Dark Lady
murmured: This Well ... - I Slept
When I awoke I saw The Dark Vampire Lying To my right, I Scare For A Moment
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bslept Ray Out Of My Coffin - Thinking aloud
Dark Vampire: Ah! - Half opening Eyes - Que Pasa?
Dark Lady: Nothing ... by the way it is night
Vampire Dark Again: really? - It Hit For - Ay!
Dark Lady: You Have? Dark Vampire
: No Se Me Something Burning in the back - turns
A Horrible sore had formed
Dark Lady: This is not right - I said - wait, I have a potion
Here I hold all the shelf My Items And I saw The Potion, The Dark Lady Take
: Monsieur Me The Gift Some time ago, never Use
The Dark Vampire: what is it?
Dark Lady: Is Healing ... Suddenly
Helps You open the bottle and I, takes it all
The Dark Lady: How do you feel? Dark Vampire
: Normal ...
Dark Lady: Date La Vuelta
turns and the wound healed before my eyes, Touch Your Back With My Hand Dark Lady
: Need Dark Armor
Vampire: Yes, Where I get?
Dark Lady: Wait I went back to the shelf
, Take Some of the reinforcements he had used in my early
Dark Lady: This will serve, Mídetelos
Dark Vampire: Where did you get? Dark Lady
: Eran My Arms
The test is, the helmet looks cool, but the armor was a bit small
Dark Lady: Let me see what else I have - Take Another Armor - get it - it is measured, this was a little older, I look Puzzled - Era Oshadeo, I keep it for need, Now A Weapon ... - Turning around a small knife Look - This was enough - I give
Vampire Dark: It's a joke? I will not use this to fight
Dark Lady: Well ... I want a sword? Cómpratela Well I can not give what I have not
Dark Vampire: The Well - the removal of the helmet and armor - do not want any of this, I'll get Myself My Arms - It goes to the door
Dark Lady: Wait Child ... - Turning Your Eyes - No You can walk around without protection
Dark Vampire: Of course I can - at that time listening to a Howling Wolf Man, I was shocked - I scare Werewolves?
Dark Lady: No - I lied - just did not like ... - Approaching - Take That - I give him the helmet and armor - Use them
Vampire Dark: I Want It gave me anything
Dark Lady: Please - beg
Vampire Dark: The Well - Renegade - But Nothing Else is the only thing
Dark Lady: Thank you ...
I was relieved, he put his arms
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bhave to see the status of
Vampire Clan Dark: Why so much concern about these vampires? Perhaps Alone Can not Protect? Dark Lady
: does not protect it, but I have to see how things go, I can not disappear for a while and comes back as if nothing happened, also I do not like to expel anyone and if I was gone a long time That happens quite often
Leaving The Lair, are moving with rapid steps and soon arrived on the Clan, Dark Lady Among
: Meeting In The General Board - Shout - Now! - Ordering
I went to the Main Hall, I sat and waited, were slowly arriving
The members of Clan Dark Lady: Vampire Dark Come Here - Pointing a seat - I want to see
Near Dark Vampire: The Fine ...
began entering and settled, looked worried
Bach88 Dark Lady: Something happens Hunter? - Looking back, I looked nervously
Drops Bach88: No, nothing
Dark Lady: Well - Look At Empty
Jonal: Dark Lady - Approaching - What Good Is You Here Again
Cristiam: Are you alright?
Dark Lady: Yes - soon went all - I have something important to say Jonal - Jonal
said softly: Dark Lady Dime
: Reports From This Year
Jonal: Ah ...
Dark Lady: Cristiam! Reports From Grants Gold
Jonal Clan: This Year's expulsion from the clan disappeared Oshadeo
Drakulin And Dark Lady: Continuing
Jonal: Well we
Dark Lady New Members: Where Are Perfect - Looking
Jonal: Well we have eight new Members In The Clan Dskisiado Who Is Friend Of Royal Blood, Ericklars who came some time ago Supersaya Bach88 Says Wine With Your Clan War Lycans disappeared in Lancelot and Guren who came recently and
Reasons Not Dark Lady: Four Van Four missing
Jonal: We have two Hellsing In The Dark Lady
Clan: Hellsing? Who Are
Jonal: Mentor And Raidem, They Say Want to help in the Ah and are also Clan Adrenaline And
Valkyria Vampire Dark: What You Said?
Jonal: No I speak to you
Dark Vampire: You said Adrenalina And Valkyria?
Jonal: If Children Do not interrupt me
Dark Vampire: Where Are They? - Looking The Ambiente
Jonal: They are each in their rooms
Dark Lady: That Come On I want to know
Jonal Eight: The Well - Sale Of The Vampire
Dark Room: And Valkyria Adrenalina said - thinking aloud
Dark Lady: Listen Well - Looking - Now We're on official business of Clan can play with your friends when the meeting ended, do not make a Riot - I Look Scared - I understand? Dark Vampire
: Yes sir ...
Dark Lady: Now Sit, Cristiam
Cristiam: If
Dark Lady: Reports
Cristiam This Year: Well ... this year, all met their donations respectively and there was no Dark Lady
Major Problems : I congratulate Hunter, These progressing very well, keep it up ... Then Log
Jonal and members behind him in
Dark Lady: Good Night Hunters Make yourself comfortable, as leader of Clan Children of the Night Are My Home, Any Question Consultation O Duda Jonal leaders may have and the speaker Cristiam Dark Lady, can help, Are In Your Home And Stay Calm This will be good, we are 19 In the End, We Now New Rules, Sit All - The Look - A War We now each time the General so decides or A Flock Lican We Jonal
Attack: We have not
war leaders Dark Lady: And what happened to him?
Jonal: Clan
expels him from Dark Lady: Oh yeah? - Looking Around - Who was?
Jonal: Drakulin ...
Dark Lady: Ah! That Brash ... No Matter, Royal Blood!
Royal Blood: Yeah?
Dark Lady: You're The New General War
Royal Blood: That Thing?
Dark Lady: What you heard a Problem?
Royal Blood: But No I chose
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bchose you And that was enough - Unknown - Let us, from now on Gold Donations Clan are voluntary, the who want to donate Gold Can Do If Not For The Same And I want everyone to training a lot, wants to have strong, I want to be better than disgusting ... These Lycans
Jonal: Dark Lady something happens?
Dark Lady: Yes - yell and instantly calms me - Celis And Fears That I killed Oshadeo
occurs Silence fill the air
Dark Lady: It bothers me, makes me furious, I Da Wrath, Anger, Rage, I become a Witch, Everything You Want ... From now on I will be more Estricta, No Quiero Que Otro De Ustedes Corra La Suerte De Oshadeo, Entrenaran Mucho Y Me Encargare De Que Eso Suceda
Jonalan: Me Asustas…
Dama Oscura: No Me Importa… Pueden Retirarse La Reunión Acabo
Salí De La Sala Y Entre A Mi Alcoba, Vampiro Oscuro Vino Por Mi Tras
Dama Oscura: Quiero Estar Sola – Dije
Vampiro Oscuro: No, Quiero Estar Contigo
Dama Oscura: Tu Hermana Y Tu Tía Están En El Clan, Porque No Las Saludas?
Vampiro Oscuro: Ya Tendré Tiempo Para Eso…
Me Senté Soltando Un Suspiro Mire Al Vacio
Dama Oscura: Dime Algo
Vampiro Oscuro: Que Cosa – Mientras Me Abraza
Dama Oscura: Porque Me Estas Seduciendo? – El Reacciona De Golpe
Vampiro Oscuro: Eh? – Asustado
Dama Oscura: Eres Lindo Sabes – Sonriendo Levemente, Salgo Al Balcón Y Miro Las Actividades De Los Cazadores Del Clan, Vampiro Oscuro Me Sigue – A Pesar De Que Te Conozco Poco Tiempo, Eres Más Centrado Que Cualquier Otro Neófito
Vampiro Oscuro: Si Claro – Me Abraza
Miro Al Vacio Una Vez Más, Vampiro Oscuro Se Para A Mi Costado Y Yo Acomodo Mi Cabeza En Su Hombro, Me Caricia El Cabello, Lo Miro, Había Algo En El Que Me Atraía Fuertemente… Se Da Cuenta De Que Lo Estoy Mirando Y Se Aleja, Sigo Mirándolo Tratando De Buscar Ese Algo Que Me Atrae, Tengo Los Ojos Muy Abiertos, Esta Frente A Mi Sin Decir Nothing, as if expecting an answer, then the image of Oshadeo was reflected in him, I felt strange, Vampire Long Dark was approaching, I closed my eyes, The Image Oshadeo still in my head ... not realizing I had embraced the To achieve Trapped in their arms, at the time I opened my eyes and stared at him without realizing His purpose, I said nothing, approached me and kissed me ...

website design

Gianina Rojas
Daughter The Dark Lady Night


SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment