Thursday, April 1, 2010

Online Shop Manke Francois Girbaud

[Chapter 36] Death of Oshadeo

After I Drakulin It was the Clan, I remembered that I was Dark Vampire In Your Room, I went to where he was, opened the door and found him crying at the foot of his coffin, viewing the scene touched me, was like my son was there, but it was not ... It was another, but for some reason It gives me great visitor was watching The Kid That ...
Dark Lady: Are you okay? Dark Vampire
: No Quiero Verte!
Dark Lady: Hey, I'm sorry I Beaten ... but could not afford to help someone expelling a Member of the Clan Without My Authorization
Vampire Dark: Are Leaders! As if choosing leaders can not decide?
Dark Lady: They're leaders, but is also Oshadeo My Boyfriend and My First there is the ... Dark Vampire
: Kicking a leader by your boyfriend that you will find soon
Dark Lady: Well, does not want to pass something good and bad, Deserves To Be Banned For The leaders not allowed to expel
Vampire Clan Members From Dark: expel one ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bAm The Master ... And you know that since I'm hungry, want to go hunt
Dark Vampire: Hunt?
Dark Lady: Yes, Ven Conmigo
Dark Vampire: The Good ... - We went silent as I looked
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bfeel indignant know
Vampire Dark: Why?
Dark Lady: Look, there in the Clan, I Trust In all, that if I am away they will be able to handle Things, had a war and a member of the Clan disappeared by that date, then Drakulin Boto Your Stuff No Waiting For That Integrative Explanation Of Gone To The Dark Vampire
War: Is that reason for being dismissed him?
Dark Lady: You know what is heard to Others? - The Look - every member of the Clan is important to me, whereas the leaders know very well what they do and can handle things in extreme case, but eject someone for it has disappeared in a war, does not seem right ...
Dark Vampire: Well, if it were not for a date as important as that I feel good that I Have Taken - Twisting The Dark Lady Boca
: And what if That Person Who Would not disappear, but had a fight with a werewolf and had to stay outside because I was so weak she could not walk
Dark Vampire: Well dismissed for weak and Dark Lady Saber Fight
: You are very cruel, If Clan Members Running Out, is left defenseless, then that worthless
Clan Dark Vampire: You are extremely, Just A Clan
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bspent much time with The Clan, is my legacy of Being a vampire, not lose it Just like that ...
Walk a little, and I did not feel her ...
Vampire Dark Proximity: Help me! - Shout
I turned around, she had gone into Arenas Shifting
Dark Lady: Great ... Stay Quiet - order
Vampire Dark: I sink! Please help me! - Dark Lady
Cry: Child Calm down! No Te Vas A Morir By sink into the mud
Dark Vampire: Please! Dark Lady
: Yaaa! I'm Looking To get you out!
I looked around, nothing I Serve ... Look at my sword, which Mas Da; unsheathed my sword and offered him the part of the handle, I look
Afraid Dark Lady: If you do not hold Podre not get you out! - Shout
The Subject, I began to pull, La Espada hurts my hands when I made it out of mud I was also badly hurt and bleeding ...
Dark Lady: Are you okay? Dark Vampire
: If ... Your Hands - Dark Lady
Concerned: It's Not
Saco Nada ... I wanted a rag and wiped his hand
Dark Lady: It will pass - insisted
The Fool ignored me, while I cleaned the Grave Apparent Injury Me Sane, am amazed Buscando La Zona De La Sangre, had completely healed ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200btold you
Vampire Dark: But as ... - Looking Amazed
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bVampire silly, We heal fast - Take My Sword And The Save, then heard a howl in the distance - If there is anything I dislike are Werewolves
The Dark Vampire: What Was That? Lady
Dark: A Wolf, means that we're leaving - I took her hand and walking faster, soon moving around us ... Company indicated that they came out a man, was afraid, I was Middle Of The Dark Vampire
And Fears: My Dear Dark Lady ... I have a gift for you
Dark Lady: Get out ... I'm Busy
Fears: Oh! That character, seems to be no Galán that makes you Good Humor! - Began to laugh
Dark Lady: You Want Fast Talk
Dog Fears: Look over there - pointing to a clearing in the woods, I turned around, was Celis
Dark Lady: What the Bleep! Celis
: Look What We Have For You Turn Your Eyes ...
Jalo Celis Grabbing a string from, well tied was Oshadeo, I was dragging
Celis: You know that bothers me Searching for you You Have? - We Look In Anger - that I had to drag it all the way - said very quietly
Dark Lady: Animals had to be disgusting ... ...
Lycans Fears: But for who deny Dear!
Dark Lady: Shut up! - Shout - That I did ...
Celis: Nothing, just that we are paying for Doing
Fears: Yes, how much gold is not ... We reject
Dark Lady: Who? Talk! - Screaming
Fears: Well, someone you Blatantly Le Hiciste Creer Que Eres Inocente Y Terminaste Tendiéndole Una Trampa…
Dama Oscura: Segador De Almas? – Dije Pensativa
Segador De Almas: Si! – Dijo Saliendo De Las Sombras…
Dama Oscura: Descarado! Porque No Peleas Conmigo
Segador De Almas: Simple, Eres Mujer Y El Es Tu Novio, El Dolor Que Te Causara Verlo Morir Será Tan Grande Que No Querrás Vivir Mas…
Dama Oscura: Déjenlo – Dije Mirando Al Vacio
Vampiro Oscuro: Que Esta Pasando? – Dijo Algo Confundido
Dama Oscura: El Chico Que Tienen Es El Integrante Desaparecido Del Clan… - A Ellos – Por Que Lo Hacen?
Celis: Para Mi Es Oro
Teme: Para Mi También… You can buy a better helmet
Reaper Of Souls: And I will stay ... More Quiet - Making Your Sword - Dark Lady, you know, you are so beautiful to go out with Guys Like ... - Watching A Oshadeo - What I See? There best matches in your race and if you think that there are not, also there that can leave Buenos Lycans Contigo
Dark Lady: Never dishonor my race mixing with filthy Lycans
Widowmaker: The Penalty ... For you now widowed Lady
Dark: No ... - I moaned - can not be happening ...
Reaper Of Souls: What It Can Happen? - Approaching A Oshadeo - That'll kill him And you'll be witness to that?
Dark Lady: No ... - I closed my eyes tightly ...
Reaper Of Souls: Mira - lifted his head and puts his sword in his neck - This Dark Lady, is for mess with me - cuts his head
Dark Lady: No ! - Screaming ... I saw the stage slowly
Head Of Oshadeo Rolling On The Floor, Laughing They fear Celis and leave, everything was very slow in my head, I approached the body of Oshadeo and hugged him ... Reaper of souls Wear Your Head , Left Me Crying In The Dark Vampire
Forest: Hey, Dark Woman, No Cry Both ...
At that time the presence of someone interrupted the area, was Monsieur and walked with Victoria Lester, Al View Scene He took pity and approached ...
M. Lester: Damaris ... - He said, I turned around and hugged him
Dark Lady: What killed Monsieur!
killed him without compassion M. Lester: A Who killed?
Dark Lady: A Oshadeo! - Screaming and crying - I killed! - Still crying
M. Lester: Calm down ... No Llores Both Dark Lady, remember you are a clan leader, can not so easily Resquebrajarte For The Death Of Someone
Dark Lady: Because! For him they did not understand! Is the person most wanted to And Now is Dead! - Screaming
M. Lester: Please calm down Want
Dark Lady: No!
M. Lester: See - Making A Container - Take That - I get it and take it, I slept lightly, could still hear what they said ...
Vampire Dark: What did you do?
M. Lester: It's a sleeping potion, this too upset ... do me a favor Want Victoria
Victoria: Tell me
M. Lester: Go Tell Your Clan and his companions to Dark Lady And ... is your name?
Dark Vampire: Vampire Dark
M. Lester: And he stayed at the Clan For a few days
Victoria: And the body?
M. Lester: With Dawn disappear ... - Standing up - she'll be fine, we'll
Vampire Oscuro: Esta Bien – Tocándome La Cabeza – Nunca La Vi Tan Alterada
Monsieur Lestad: Yo Si, Muchas Veces, Se Altera Con Facilidad, Pero Finge Ser Fuerte… A Veces No Le Importa Nada Mas Que Lo Que Ella Quiera Y Hace Todo Lo Que Este A Su Alcance Por Conseguirlo…
Vampiro Oscuro: Me Da Pena…
Monsieur Lestad: Ella? Ja Ja, Siendo Otro Vampiro Ya Se Hubiera Suicidado, Sabes Cuantas Cosas Pasan Por Su Cabeza?
Vampiro Oscuro: No Se… Pero Es Bastante Inteligente
Monsieur Lestad: Pero Engreída También
Vampiro Oscuro: Por Que Nos Ayudas?
Monsieur Lestad: Alguna Vez Forme Parte De Su Clan, Aprendí Muchas Cosas A Pesar De Que A veces Se Vuelve Intratable, I have a great visitor
Dark Vampire: Who is Oshadeo?
M. Lester: Do not you know? It was her boyfriend, the guy who seen who beheaded ...
Dark Vampire: Your Boyfriend? She?
M. Lester: Yes, You Can not Believe It? Dark Vampire
I do not know, is quite aggressive
M. Lester: Even So Many Lycans De La Zona No Attack ...
Vampire The Dark: That I do not think so do not even know Monsieur
Fighting Lester: If you know, does not like , which is different ... And the chances that a few Lycanthrope Le Win
Vampire Dark: No Can Be
M. Lester: The Fight Vi ... only lacks a bit of training
Vampire Dark: I'm Going To Be The Best
M. Lester: Yes, if you strive to be ...
Dark Vampire: You'll see, will not Lycanthrope I can earn ... Fully
I slept ... just opened my eyes and saw A Vampire In My Dark Side Dark Vampire
: Hi - Dark Lady said
Smiling: Hello - Murmur - Where Are We? Vampire
Dark: In The Dark Lady
Hellsing: What? - Surprised - How to get here Dark Vampire
: M. Lester brought us here are very good and Drakulin Is Here
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bsee ... - staring at the ceiling - I had a horrible dream
Dark Vampire: did you dream? Dark Lady
: Off with her head to my boyfriend ...
Vampire Dark Was Never A Dream, Was Real
Dark Lady: Really? How is it that I slept? Dark Vampire
You took a potion that you gave Monsieur ...
Dark Lady Lester: Monsieur ... always so timely ...
Then Monsieur Sign
Dark Lady Lester: Thanks again
M. Lester: From Nothing ... sleep well?
Dark Lady: Just Me Duele La Cabeza
M. Lester: Are the effects of the potion, while not perfect, not know how long you sleep ...
Dark Lady: You Gave Me A Potion without knowing its effects?
M. Lester: I knew it was for sleep, But Not For The Time ...
Dark Lady: How long I slept?
M. Lester: 1 Week
Dark Lady: What! - Surprised - So Long!
M. Lester: Nothing Happens, notices to your clan ...
Dark Lady: No way ... I have to return - Jump The Coffin - A Question
M. Lester: Dime
Dark Lady: Why do I always get in This Coffin ?
M. Lester: Why There Are No Other Available - Smiling
Dark Lady: Ah ... I see ... - Stop Me - I have to go
Vampire Dark: So Fast? - Complaining
Dark Lady: Yes, you seem Just One Week? - I felt lightheaded - Let Me Go?
M. Lester: No Food 1 week ... I wanted Feel Like? Dark Lady
: Ray ... a little wobbly
Advance For The Fourth ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcan not walk ...
M. Lester: That was Fixes - pulled out a knife and gave it to Vampire Dark - No Me Look My Lady Blood
Dark: No thinking ...
M. Lester: Yes, that or another one of my potions ...
Dark Lady: when you became so bad healer?
M. Lester: Just kidding Miss, let me see
Dark Lady: Miss? - Murmur - From When I say so?
M. Lester: I Thought I Would Try My Blood ...
Dark Lady: You are of pure blood, can be two reactions, O Me O Me Mata Strong ...
M. Lester: What you want to be? Dark Lady
: Solo would make me stronger the blood of him that made me ...
M. Lester: Sorry, already dead ...
Dark Lady: Thanks for reminding me - I said sarcastically
M. Lester: Quiet - Delivering The Package - is a bit Bitter ...
Dark Lady: Well - I took it - Ah! Know A Sangre De Lycanthrope - Monsieur
gesturing Lester: If I Did on that basis
Dark Lady: Why Me Diste Eso?
Monsieur Lestad: Es Mejor…
Instantáneamente Ya Me Sentía Mejor…
Dama Oscura: Fantástico…
Monsieur Lestad: Bueno, Tengo Que Salir
Dama Oscura: Nosotros Nos Vamos
Vampiro Oscuro: Está Bien… - Gimiendo

Gianina Rojas
Hija de la Noche
Dama Oscura

0 comments:

Post a Comment