Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Right Lacunar Thalamic Infarct

Enamorada [Chapter 31] Organizing

That Same Night Talk With Bach88, I explained my reasons and he was back, too I told him what I had planned with the Plan, he agreed given command of the clan, No Problem Some were made, however he had other "affairs" outside the clan to attend to, I gave in the lead in secret.
It had been 3 weeks since returning from the Clan Hellsing, Well I had already suggested that I would tell others with respect to my true identity, Cristiam He had spent all that time wondering why I had Lester M. Night Call That Dark Lady , saying I'm lying ... I decided to call meetings, I was a little nervous standing there in front of a small group of vampires with different thoughts and trying to figure out why a member of Clan Could bother with a meeting that the Leader ... not authorize
Dark Lady: Good evening everyone - I started to rub his hands nervously - I ... - Trying To Measure My Words - The Call For I want to say something ...
Jonal: I Dinos In A Good Time - Concentration said interrupting me - I have to go hunting
Dark Lady: Well, to start than my real name is Dark Lady, No Trinidad, I said so called because it first wanted to examine the appearance of the clan, what the situation was And here everyone's mind, Well, I spend enough time, I was given command Bach88 Clan Of Some time ago ...
Royal Blood: I do not seem the best, not you know ...
Jonal: You're not nice to me - objected
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bknow I'm not the nicest person of the clan, but has some idea of \u200b\u200bhow to re-emerge from the clan This Ruin?
Jonal: Well ... - Doubting
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bdo if I have many ideas - interrupted
Royal Blood: What
As Dark Lady: Well I go in search of former members of Clan to join again, so there are more people here and be stronger ... strongly defended Clan If we attack some Lican ...
Cristiam: It seems to me Good Idea, But Why Leader Must Be A Woman?
Royal Blood: If they say a woman, why not a man!
Royal Blood After I speak, is Armo A Riot of Words and bustle Maybe I could not understand what it said ...
Bach88: Getting Started - said, raising his voice - That I was Dark Lady Leader In The Clan Before you all Will Come - Whereas the other I had stopped - so if she believes she can lead the Clan new, is in every right to do so
Dark Lady: Thank Bach88
Jonal: but female! - Objected
Royal Blood: In the other clans Leaders are Men, Women Can not also have capabilities to ...
Bach88 Leadership: For Ella Yes, she was doing well, kept all members of the United Clan So that we helped to each other, to New Members of Clan felt protected, all were willing to help and she was good
Cristiam Organizing: Anyway, I think Bach88 did many things not as leaders, as the guild died I guess Dark Lady will have many things in mind, Truth - said staring
Dark Lady: Yes - I said smiling a little scared - but I need Help starting to tell me that is what they need
Jonal: Will You Need, from what I see do not have good weapons ...
Dark Lady: Thank Upset, But that I'll see
Royal Blood: The Weapons Are Faces In These Times, Do not think you can buy it from Sola
Dark Lady: If I can - I said it hurt - and I know when to buy weapons, do not need to remind me to Each Rato ...
Living After half an hour answering all the objections of Members of the Clan, was convinced that I Could Be The Leader ... give me a chance, so I began my search for Former Members Of The Clan, was all What I needed, I found Drakulin First, he was happy to Back, I said something that encouraged me enough ... continue my search I found Ihsahn Who after all a series of questions agreed to return to the clan, time later I met Mikituz, who also returned to the Clan After Play My Request, finally found A Andavo who was a bit more difficult to convince, but finally yielded to Cart And The Clan Return Again, But I can not remember A vampire clan elders, or I did not know But, then Call Meeting.
Dark Lady: Thank you for submitting - I started - The only mustered a big favor to ask
Jonal: You Need?
Dark Lady: Thanks for your interest - I watched The group of vampires around me, starting with Andreia that looked nervously Bach88 Que Siempre Estaba Presente En Cada Reunión, Mikituz Que No Lo Notaba Tan Feliz Por El Estado En Que Estaba El Clan, Drakulin Que Desde Hace Días Me Pedía Apoyo Para Que Se Compre Las Armas, Oshadeo A Quien Yo Quería Mucho El Siempre Estaba Atento A Cada Cosa Que Organizaba Y Me Ayudaba, Jonalan Que No Se Por Que Tenia Siempre Que Decir En Mi Contra, Cristiam Que Por Alguna Razón Sentía Cierta Atracción Extraña Hacia El, Royal Blood Otro Sangre Pura En El Clan? Ihsahn Que Siempre Tenia Preguntas Para Hacerme, Dark Sider Y Piaralqui Con Quienes No Había Tratado Muy Seguido Y Andav Que Fue Muy Difícil Convencerlo De Que Regrese Al Clan…
Los Mire A Todos Y A Cada Uno De Ellos, Tratando De Descifrar Lo Que Pensaban Each One, for a moment felt intimidated, breathing several times before becoming, I felt like a Quinceañera giving his speech to thank your guests ...
Dark Lady: Thank you all for allowing me to once again be the leader, I have to inform that soon I'm going to take a trip, be for something of a year, so it needs all the support from you - not yet finished with my sentence when interrupted Andreia Andreia
Speaking: You will leave the Clan?
Dark Lady: No I said that Andreia, talked about if then? Andreia
: But I did not think I'd go
Dark Lady: Thanks For Understanding - Ignoring His Words - Then we talked
Jonal: Where will you go?
Dark Lady: Well, it's quite personal, which is then learned, after it has happened, what I wish is that all of Leaders Come out to help me with Tasks
Del Clan Royal Blood: what kind of leaders?
Dark Lady: Well, Formerly Three leaders were chosen, which had different tasks each and were assigned the tasks the members who are able either to create the position and meet the Cristiam
Tasks: What kinds of tasks? - Interrupting
Dark Lady: Well, are three leaders in total, the first leader, who is second in command and who occupies me when I I missing is the "recruitment for Hunters Who's To Recruit Members for the clan and responsible for monitoring conduct a properly trained in the Clan, Then there is the "Keeper Of Gold Watch Who is it that everyone in Golden Al Clan Donen time to time and when there is gold enough Enlargement is performed Clan And finally there is the "General War" is the one responsible for organizing the Contra War that Dan Lican Clans, Whether we Assaults O They attack us, in any case we must be prepared for All, and being to organize in every battle.
Jonal: I see you have any plan, ...
Dark Lady Dark Lady: Yes, I have long been leaders of this clan, It is not difficult for me to organize, how difficult is that each member of Clan Be faithful, and rest in each activity
Make Cristiam: Well ... who the leaders will
Dark Lady: Before you choose the leaders, I that they are willing to tell me what you think about every plans I have for The plan is for or against my ideas, the fact is that I might know I Say No I'm wrong And Think Better In The decision to take to The
Clan Royal Blood: It seems to me Well, I agree with That
Andavo: And ... Who will be the leaders? Dark Lady
: Choose You ...
For a moment he looked at each other, I just do not answer me By Request ...
Cristiam: Who here was Leader Earlier in the Clan?
Mikituz: Andreia was leader with Monsieur Luix Lesta and who are no longer
Jonal: Andreia You Say, You Want to Be Leader In The Clan? Andreia
: No - A cold voice said - I would not hold office again ...
Dark Lady: Do not Necessarily Have To Be A Leader Old Boys, tasks are not hard, on the contrary are rather easy, I just want to help me with Pick them ... I started, first to General De
Jonal Wars: Someone who wants to hold the office
Silence surrounds the room, every minute seemed to me more difficult to coordinate with The Clan members
Dark Lady: No Me Are Helping - Claim - If We Do not Help Me In The Clan Leaders And that will be very difficult for me because I can not
Drakulin Sola: I Want - Silence Surrounds Another Dark Lady The Environment
Thank you - sigh - if someone is in against that Drakulin General Sea War in the clan
Now tell me what I said was no answer so I figured no one was against Decision
Dark Lady: Well, then Drakulin is As New General War, Now, Who Wants to be Guardian
Jonal Gold: I would choose
The Dark Lady: Do not want to choose, so that whoever wishes Gold can be Guardian
Cristiam tell me now: I want
Dark Lady: Are you sure?
Cristiam: Why do you ask? Dark Lady
: Know Something About Money Management?
Cristiam: No, but I can learn
Andavo: I agree, Dark Lady not born knowing everything, plus he can learn what
Charge Dark Lady: Well ... I'm not sure
Cristiam: Do not trust me?
Dark Lady: Yes ... But
Jonal: But What? Dark Lady
: Forget it, this Cristiam Well, you be the guardian of gold, only we would lack a recruiter Hunters, someone offers?
silence again flooded The atmosphere began to despair and then I saw Nervous
Jonal Dark Lady: Jonal, you want to be recruited from Hunter?
Jonal: Me What you asking?
Dark Lady: If
Jonal: Not sure ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bwould love to take my place when I have to travel
Jonal: Are you sure?
Dark Lady: If
Royal Blood: Why the? Por Que No Other In The Dark Lady
Clan: It's That Saying Go Jonal always what you think and what you want, I need someone well as administrators, if all the leaders agree with me I can not make the best decisions
Ihsahn: She's right, I remember that M. Lester always made clear what I thought of everything that is planned to do in El Clan, if you have different ways of seeing may be chosen Best Of Clan Of That will be different ways of seeing things and that forces us to think more in the decisions made
For a moment I thought I was reading The Head The bemused look and smiled
Ihsahn: I'm sure you will do a good paper ...
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200byou read The Mind? - Slightly Smiling
Ihsahn: I just ... - lowering his voice - I said what I thought - looking down
Jonal: Being In That Way ... I'll be happy to assist you in your great - Using Gesture - Task
Dark Lady: Thank you, Well - Sighed - I hereby ask you to Recruit
Vampire Clan Royal For The Blood: you can not do yourself?
Dark Lady: If I would have to do it myself, Well, recruit neophytes and would train myself to You Fight For The
Clan Royal Blood: And How It Supposed you do that, If You Do not Know Fighting
Dark Lady: No Me Gusta Fighting, which is very different from not knowing Fighting
Royal Blood: If you know Fight Why not show it
Dark Lady: Okay, I'll do - Altered
Oshadeo: enough
Royal Blood: Do not mess
Dark Lady: I \u200b\u200bcan
Oshadeo: Hurt not let you
Dark Lady: No I Will
Oshadeo: Why not to fight
Royal Blood: Why are you so interested
Oshadeo: That's none of your business - taking my arm - do not fight, do not want to get hurt - Hug Me - What I'm
shook my skin Then , How Could Refuse To this order, I had so much anger I felt my body was burning, but it was cold, always cold ...
Royal Blood: How to Be ... Because your friend insists, not fight you ...
Dark Lady: why try angry? - Puzzled
Royal Blood: I angry? - A laugh - not for nothing, it's just bothers me that my alleged leader is a woman, not only that Weak Tan but ... Why not leave that post and give it to someone else for us to take care? Dark Lady
long time ago also told me that, time after when it happened ... is how the clan came to this state, another not know how to handle ... Anyway, you have something else to tell me?
Royal Blood: Yes, I Think You Are A Stupid
I stared at him without saying a word for long, then I turned around and move towards the door, I stood there stroking At The Gate
Rim Dark Lady: Get Here First Time Many years ago, over a thousand years, my partner at that time I put the idea to build a large Lair And Two, I initially challenged, but he insisted, then agreed on the condition that they may enter the house Vampires of the area to be checked and drifting of the werewolves, he accepted my condition, not too long When I killed ... Since then I hate fighting, I Do not peel - Closed Fists - If I am stupid for not fighting, because that is my decision, anyway I'll recruit learners to Fight Here, Thanks For Your Attention, I hope to recruit Vampires For The Clan ...
Saying That I leave the courtroom, I did not notice if they left or stayed there, anyway I do not mind, I left the Clan, and I looked around, With so many trees around me ghostly figure, closed my eyes and I put me head
In White ... "I'll show Who's Your Stupid" ... I ran into the woods and disappeared into his thickness, it was time to start training. Gianina

Rojas
Daughter Of The Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment