Friday, April 15, 2011

Subject For Thank You Interview

[Season Introduction] Dark Lady's trip


Introduction to the second part
Children of the Night

- Damaris Cruor - said the priest - accepts you Lucius Moors as legitimate and only husband?
Then looked away to the public, watch intently watching Lester M., Lilian was sad ... I was excited, then I rub shoulders Dark Vampire saying "that if Dark Lady Di, hurry"
- Miss Damaris - repeated the priest interrupting my thoughts - Lucius Mors you accept as legitimate and only husband?
- ehh - stuttering - if parent, I agree - look at Vampire Dark and smiled
- You may kiss the bride - the priest concluded
Dark Vampire kissed me warmly holding my waist, then charge me in his arms while everyone shouted "Long live the bride and groom" very happy, Lucius Moors took me to the marital car lead us to a boat where all our belongings and were ready for our honeymoon ...

10 years after

- Master - whisper Sirchira while hugging me - everything will be well, you'll see
- No - gossip - nothing is right, you do not understand, the more time passes the relationship becomes a living hell - scream - can not stand ...

- Damaris! - Dark Vampire cried, I was locked in the room while packing up my stuff - Damaris! can not go
- has not it? - Shout - who will stop me? Tu?
- I'm your husband! - Rebuke
I opened the door, had collected many things, just my diary potions and weapons
- watch me - I muttered
- Damaris - I hold the arm
- Hunters! - Yell
Then Guren and Lancelot appeared Ericklars
- Teacher, called you - Guren Lancelot said
- Lock him in jail for the week - order
- If a teacher - said Ericklars between the two Moors Lucius grabbed and dragged him to the last quarter, more efforts for this to I could not let go of them both
it was crossed In Yoryi
- Damaris ... are you going? - Afraid
I embrace
- Honey, I'm going back soon ...
- Take me please - almost crying
- look - you clean face - just going on vacation for a while if my love
- but - crying - do not leave me, I'll do - suddenly appeared Sirchira
- Head, in fact you're gone - whisper
- Will alone for a while, I will return - I pretended to smile - I want you to look at Yoryi
- He does not need to be taken care - laughing
- Remember that your sister is a hybrid, take care of not getting into trouble
- Damaris - hug me tightly Yoryi - I love you I love you - almost in tears, to kiss on the forehead
- I love you my life - letting go - I have to go
- Damaris!! - You hear the cry of Dark Vampire
it reappeared in Ericklars
- Subject to Dark Vampire in the coffin of punishment, it will all week - not looking at me while talking and embrace
- I charge the clan
- Pe ... but Dark Lady
- I said
I remove ...

First Cantera

The first people I found a house that had just been burned, so explore and found a number of vampires that had been burned, a movement alert me
- ayy ...
- Who's there? - Yell
- assistsin! - Complained in a voice tremulous
I look with my eyes in the room and saw a vampire dragged from the rubble, I gave him a potion and in less than an hour was spare
- I am a Dark Lady, who you are and ... what has happened here?
- QRVO, but you can tell me Raven, thanks for helping, we lost a war and those pulgoso burned my house - reeling - who saved more?
- well I ...
- all died - guessing
- could not find anyone more
- I understand, I was saved by luck, I'll serve for the rest of my life - kneeling
- no need servers ... I have a clan
- And you do here?
- I escape from my husband
- If I may, will found a quarry in your clan here, as it is called?
- Children of the Night
- This clan is now Children of the night, I'll help - said excited
- I can not stay for long, I am out 5 years, but when you return, you can go home with me, my clan
- If you follow you wherever you go

Cantera Second

My journey continued, and come to a land where not understand the language they spoke, I was suddenly surrounded by elves with necromantic magic night, I had taken by a servant, until you can escape ...
An ambush was a vampire clan, its leader had been taken, spy unseen, all members of the clan were being killed, and the teacher was going to be burned to sunlight.
Note the scene quietly until one of them wanted to go exploring the castle, the others followed quickly, I went to the vampire who was tied up and began to untie
- gehen oder du wirst sterben
- Silence - order - anyway I do not understand
- speak English ... you have not found someone speaking
untie When finished I take hand and spell "Teleportation " appeared on a house
- I am Nemesis, leader of the clan ...
- What clan? If you have warriors
- be right, I run out of clan ...
- Dark Lady, clan leader of Children of the Night
- Children of the Night ... nice name ... to do here?
- I take a vacation - smiled
- Children of the Night, Dark Lady, I protect the rest of my life - Bowing
- I just did what I should do

Balas de Plata

A group of Ogres had caught me, my clothes were being distributed when a voice " Expergiscere inferos animas "necromantic magic was soon spectra appeared holding the ogres, a group of vampires came saving me from my sad end
- Beautiful Lady, now you're safe - "one of them - Warriors! Mission accomplished, let's go!
One of them charge up to a castle, they put me in a coffin to rest
- I interrupt? - Smiling, was the girl who uttered the spell
- no - although still weak
- I Sylvanas - was alive - you are?
- Dark Lady, clan leader of Children of the Night
- Very strange - strangely - never heard of a clan of that name - helped me get over - you stay with us truly
- For a while, I must go home, I have had many adventures, necromantic magic did you use?
- if - he smiled - practiced by the elves and night elves
- I teach?
- Clear, Dark Lady would be honored
I stayed at the Silver Bullets for over 20 years, wanted to stay there, I thought more about my clan, but when the subject came up, I talked about my clan of warriors ... and my husband
- One day I will take you to my clan
- Sure! - Sylvanas said, I will follow you wherever you go

begins the return trip

- Master - kneeling said
- Frankie, like ... as you find me?
- you look around the world, I will not leave you alone
- Come - Sylvanas said - can not stand being here another moment
- Sylvanas! - Shout Katvamp - sister, please do not leave me - crying - I love you, sister, you have to go with a stranger?
- Come with us
- No! - Shout - I'm true to Ilidio and will stay with me until my death
- Sorry but now I serve Dark Lady, I can not stay
- Wait, Sylvanas, I have nothing to offer ...
- No matter - he smiled - we'll manage

After the death of the traitor who was home on Silver Bullets, Sylvanas, Frankie and I started our return journey, we stopped at the quarry Cuervo Nemesis and I followed the main clan, leaving the quarries in unknown hands ...

Children of the Night, coming soon.
Gianina
Rojas
Daughter of the Night
Dark Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment