Friday, January 21, 2011

Denise Milani Nipples Slip

RESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES NEW ANIMO PAPY



By Jordi José Veras R. (Jordiveras@yahoo.com)

What happened and what we do in plural so perverse, it was a simplicity that can be summarized that today I feet. Always giving thanks to God for my recovery continues slowly but, from my injury. I mentioned the plural "us", because to think that was a matter of Jordi Veras only, would, as I said, very simple. The fact of the June 2 affected, very directly, to my father. I remember and I think that picture is not clear when life takes me, was to see my dad come to the Emergency Clinic Corominas, while sitting at a table, so as blurry look to achieve far the wake of the arms up and placing their hands above their head as unpleasant surprise, because what I saw, my face was disfigured. It was when I knew it was wrong and that things could be worse. If I look at his place, I have two children, I can understand at their fingertips, making it feel like you're seeing the possible loss of a stem. Of a being who has devoted time, effort, love, affection and care, to raise him and make him a man and woman as well. When you are a responsible parent and you care about things your loved ones, and your sons and daughters, their pain is yours, their conflicts become struggles for themselves and help and resolve. A responsible parent and loves and cares for a son and daughter, as a standard and guide, never becomes an accomplice to their deeds and actions, rather it is the first to apply the teaching through punishment making him see how badly made is. At the same time, is the first, an accomplishment or virtue, is pleased to recognize the good work and the path followed. The fact of the June 2 also affected my children, my wife, my in-laws, my brothers, my brothers, my uncles and aunts, my cousins, my godparents, my loved ones in general, my friends close. A whole region and this country, not the person of John Veras, but because it happened to a man working in their profession and craft of communication. I believed and believe in the effort, discipline and respect for others. Who thinks this country can move forward with the Dominicans of goodwill that are the most. So, I'm identifying with this, the bulk of those who inhabit this beautiful land, are a few cold cuts and the wicked, who are making noise with his wrongdoing, from the public and private. I want to share with you since childhood, when the Age of twelve years of Balaguer. When my house Metropolitan Gardens was busy or raided by the police bodies at the time, looking for issues that could link my father to issues of communism and terrorism, seeking a way to disable its neat and fighter exercise in favor of human rights and of political prisoners then. When he was taken prisoner for reasons already referred to, and I found out because I saw my mother, Carmen, preparing to carry cantinita daddy to eat, and knew he was struggling. When all this was happening, always pray to God that nothing will happen and give it back to life and always will place a Guardian Angel. The Almighty, I always listened and heard me. After what happened and I mentioned and have been arrested and identified the accused in my fact, God heard me. Same thing, let it be known when the mobile slander many attempted to divert from reality, God heard me. Now, I have asked our Lord Jesus Christ, who heard my prayers for my father to have the capability, possessing the energy, vitality and spirit that has always accompanied. Recompose that emotionally from his wounds in the heart, which are the most difficult, given the virtual possibility that he had died in that attack. That despite my struggle is every day, physically and emotionally, I ask everyone to pray because my dad is restored and continue on, as any soldier. Encourage papi, with so many people who have been in solidarity with our family case, move forward. The Almighty is on our side and that it weighs more than anything. Taken
http://diario55.net/

0 comments:

Post a Comment